End: Alone With You

fanart by; @/ s_xwithaghost on instagram

Tanjiro's eyes watered immensely, Inosuke held Tanjiro's hand tighter. "You......" Tanjiro whimpered. "You're.....beautiful....." He cried. "You
can see?" Inosuke broke into tears as Tanjiro nodded repeatedly.  

Inosuke hugged Tanjiro tightly. Both boys cried in each other's company. As Inosuke held Tanjiro, he knew what was different. This worried Inosuke to bits but at least Tanjiro was here.

"Tanjiro..." Inosuke pulled away with Tanjiro but held his shoulders. "...Do...Do you know where we are now?" He asked cautiously.

Tanjiro stared at Inosuke with sadness. ".....yes..." He answered quietly. "B-But now I'm with you forever!" Tanjiro held Inosuke's hands. "Who cares about me?" Inosuke said, full concern drawn onto his expression.

"I care about you!" Tanjiro said. "I love you so much and I never want to let you go! Not ever! Not even for a minute!" Tanjiro said, shaking his head repeatedly. Inosuke chuckled and bit his lip. "Hey...so....now that you can see...." Inosuke grinned, "Do I look like how you pictured me?" He asked.

Tanjiro laughed. "Not at all!" He said. "I expected someone way different!" He said. He placed his hand on Inosuke's cheek. "But nonetheless I still think about you the same way I did back then." He said.

Inosuke kissed Tanjiro's soft lips with an ounce of aggression. Tanjiro was shock at first but soon melted into the kiss with rosy cheeks. He wrapped his arms around Inosuke's neck and closed his eyes as he kissed back. Inosuke wrapped his arms around Tanjiro's neck and held his lover. He wanted to stay like this forever.

-

Nezuko entered Tanjiro's room, Tamayo held the girl's hand. Though Nezuko stood there emotionless, Tamayo could feel all her pain.

Inosuke had died after his fight with Douma and Tanjiro was put out of his misery by Tamayo after agreeing that Nezuko would remain safe with her and Yushiro. Tanjiro was informed before his death that he was moments away from dying due to the internal pain he bared. Technically speaking, Tanjiro died of heartbreak and stress.

Nezuko walked over to Tanjiro's bedside and grabbed his hand. She hummed quietly and nuzzled her head against Tanjiro's hand.

Nezuko was forever quiet afterwards, for now....she had

Monophobia