Jason Todd|| A Birthday Card

Y/n: 25
Jason: dead. (For now...)
Dick: 24
(Y/n) your name
Warnings: naah
Summary: (y/n) has saved an old birthday card they got from Jason and brings it to Jason's grave on his birthday(some kinda part 2 to the What's Soulmate one-shot)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You looked at the card you were holding. A small smile was visible on your face as you read the card.

"A Birthday is a new beginning
A birthday is the first day of another lovely year,
A year of new tomorrows that is shining, bright and clear,
A year of possibilities as endless as the sky, and a chance to meet the challenges in everything you try"

The card was given to you by Jason on your birthday a few years ago.

You put the card down and stood up. You wiped away your tears. "Happy birthday Jay... I wish you would be here to celebrate it"

You looked behind you as you heard footsteps. Standing there was your adoptive brother Dick Grayson.

Dick smiled sympathetically and walked next to you. "You okay?" You nodded "I just miss him..." Dick pulled you into a hug. "I know... I do too"

Dick knew how close you and Jason used to be. Jason was the little brother you never got. Sure Dick was your little brother too but he always acted like an older brother to you so it was a different thing between you two.

It hit you hard when you heard about Jason's death. You locked yourself in your room for over a week. You didn't talk to anyone, not even Alfred.

You pulled away and looked at Dick. "What are you doing in Gotham anyway?" "I came to check how you're holding up" you smiled.

Dick hasn't changed at all. "I'm fine thanks for coming. Do you want to come to my place? I have ice cream" In all honesty you just didn't wanna be alone. "How could I say no to ice cream?"

You chuckled and Dick put an arm around your shoulder.

As you were about to leave you took the last glance of Jason's grave. Dick noticed that your mood was down again and kissed the top of your head. "I'm fine Dick" you smiled and began to walk away with him.

Bonus~3rd pov~

The card you put on Jason's grave was picked up by some passenger. The person read the card and looked over where you and Dick just left.

They dropped the card and walked out of the graveyard.

I knoooow, very short one again, I just felt like publishing something