How to Submit to our Reading Lists

If you want to submit a story to our reading lists, here is everything you need to know.

Please read through everything carefully to ensure your story complies with all the requirements to make it into the reading list of your choice, and that you follow the correct submission guidelines.

Firstly, your story needs to comply with the following guidelines to be considered:

Your story must adhere to the Wattpad Content Guidelines. Meaning, it should be rated appropriately if it contains mature content (please refer to the content guidelines).

At this time we can only accept stories in English.

Your story needs to be geared to the New Adult demographic (18-25 years old)

Your story needs to be completed or nearing completion. We don't want to leave our readers hanging with abandoned stories!

Your story must have good spelling and grammar to qualify for featuring. We want to make sure we're recommending quality work to our user base.

Tip: You can add the #NewAdult tag to your story to make it more identifiable to potential readers.

The complete list of available reading lists is available in the previous chapter!

Does your story match all of these requirements? Here's how to submit:

All submissions must be made via our submission form (coming soon). Please note that any submission attempts made on our message board, in the comment section, or via PM will not be considered.

Just open the link in your browser and complete the questions. Once everything is filled out, press submit (only once) and that's it.

Note that a submission does not guarantee you a spot in our reading lists. All submissions undergo a level of screening before a decision is made. This is to ensure our readers get quality stories for their reading pleasure.

Please be patient after a submission is made. As you can imagine, our list is long.