54🍒

"I think I need CPR" Tae said more like mumbling.

"I'm calling the doctors"

"Go and I'll die without CPR"

Jungkook panicked "eottokkhe"

"ah I'm dying I can't breathe"

Kook didn't think for another second. He took a long breath then pressed his mouth to the elders. But when he has done blowing he realised he can't get uo anymore. A strong hand gripping his nape. Lips moving against his. Kook widened his eyes he could feel the elder smirked. He tried to get up but why should he get up so he give in. Lips syncing in perfect harmony. Jungkook slowly put his hands on the others chest. Tae pulled Kook a little closer and signaled with hand to straddle him. Kook perfectly got the signal and did so.

Kook sat on Tae's crotch getting a moan from the elder which was like an oscar to the younger. So he started rubbing himself on Tae's crotch. Tae started kissing more roughly roaming the younger's mouth with his tongue.

Jungkook pulled himself staring at the half lidded eyes of the elder. "Daddy I wanna suck you off"

"Yeah? You want what? "

Jungkook felt so embarrassed for asking shamelessly. He just got caught in the moment and Tae noticed that.

"sorry"

"Lock the door first"

Jungkook nodded looking anywhere but Tae. Then he get off to close the door. 'shit I didn't feel anything when I seduced him, why now Its hard. I guess I was so desperate getting him back then' Tae dimmed the light so no one can see while passing by. Jungkook's heart skipped a bit 'fuck it's time. Be cool. You can do it. You've watched so many porn to become a pro. Jungkook fighting.'

"What's taking you so long. Come here"

Jungkook got up on the hospital bed straddling him. Tae noticed how he's hesitating to look at him.

"Baby you know you don't have to -"

"No I want to"

Kook felt embarrassed after realising what he just said.

"come here" Tae pulled Kook their lips moving against each other. The kiss made Kook gather some courage. He pulled from the kiss "May I?"

Tae hummed nodding. Kook smiled the kissed Tae on the cheek. He got up and carefully placed himself between Tae's thighs.

He looked at Tae before pulling the hospital pajama. Jungkook's breath hitched seeing the olders massive size. He gulped nervously.

"If you're feeling uncomfortable don't do it. We live in the same house on same bed remember"

"You talk too much daddy" with this Jungkook hold the olders member licking the tip of it. Tae released a shaky breath feeling the pleasure in his veins.

Jungkook took his time to suck the tip like lollipop. Then he took the cock in his mouth hollowing the cheeks.

"Aah baby so good"

Jungkook felt content getting sparked up he bobbed his head up and down trying to take all of it in his mouth.

"ungh baby your mouth is precious"

Jungkook almost purred humming in his dick which successfully vibrated making the older shiver

"So good baby so good"

Jungkook bobbed up and down faster.

"ah-fuck"

"Your throat will hurt baby ah- be careful"

"uh so good"

"Baby I'm close I'll come into your mouth. Stoo-ah stop"

Jungkook didn't pull. He started to suck the dick slowly like lollipop while moaning. Tae has gone insane at the sight in front of him, the pleasure which running through his every veins. He lost it releasing all into Kook's mouth with a breathy groan.

Kook sucked it all. Licking every bit of cum from him. Tae felt it's the sexiest scene he have ever witnessed.

"uh fuck baby you are looking so sexy. How did you do this so perfectly."

"Y-you like it daddy"

"I fucking loved it. It's the best orgasm that I ever had"

"Come to me. Daddy's pleased with you"

Jungkook purred moving towards Tae's chest. The boy must have a praise kink.

Tae felt something. "Baby you're wet there!" And Jungkook felt his world crushed in embarrassment.

"You came!"

"Sorry da-daddy"