Chapter 1

Harry- I knock on the office door going in when I hear I could I walk over to the desk

Severus- I look up from the paper work seeing Potter standing in front of me "Yes Mr. Potter what can I do for you" I sneered

Harry- I look down scratching my wrist "I was wondering where I could find books on BDSM and on toys I tried looking in the library but I guess they don't put them up just like that because of the younger years"

Severus- "and you thought me Severus Snape the cruel greasy dungeon bat would know about it"

Harry- "yes but you aren't a Dungeon bat yes you live and work within the dungeons but that does meaning you are a bat because of the cloths you are wearing I don't seeing any point on someone call someone a bat because of someone wearing black because I like wearing black clothing myself and as so the greasy part it's from the fumes of the potions you can't help it" I say stumbling out

Severus- "but I thought you where the main one that called me though names"

Harry- I look up shacking my head "no they are names that have been made by Ron, Seamus and most of the idotitic preposterous Gryffindors" I sneer out

Severus- i raise my eyebrow "why you sneering at you own house"

Harry- "it isn't my house, I am in there to make the manipulative old fool of the headmaster happy, the hat said I would do great in Slytherin nothing more nothing less"

Severus- "well I be the golden boy isn't the true him but the mask that he wears on top especially wanting books on BDSM and Toys let me guess you originally didn't came here for them did you"

Harry- I shake my head "no I already know enough about it all, I came here wanting a master to Dominate me to for me to be there to be controlled but loved at the same time, to actually experience everything instead of using my finger to fuck myself with or to wank myself off all the time, I want more and I shall get more but the only real reason to get it is to ask the first person you, I have like you from the start I thought you might be interested within it all so why not go to the person I like and ask questions there but I thought it would be wrong to say straightaway coming in fuck me over your desk and spank me until a cum and hopefully you within me so why not ask about books about it all then the would be a great distraction before leading up to what I real want"

Severus- I smirk "strip"

Harry- I flick my wrist my clothing flying off me and onto the chair behind me I walk over behind his desk behind over my arse practically near his face, I feel him snack my arse making my moan

Severus- "you like that don't yeah"

Harry- "Yes Master"

Severus- I smirk giving his ass 15 more hit to his arse making it 16 spanks all together, I go into the draw within my desk pulling out a plug for after wards, some lube and a little box. I put some lube on my fingers swirling my finger around his entrance giving him another smack on his arse "patience, greedy slut" I push a finger in moving it in and out of his curling my finger within him making him moan loudly knowing I hit the right pleasurable spot within him, I add another finger within him doing them same and another before pulling them out hearing him whimper I put lube on my cock before putting it to his hole entering him slowly only for him to push back I chuckle before fucking into him roughly making him a withering mess I fuck him until I feel him tighten more around me screaming out 'master!' making me thrust into a few more times cumming within me I take my self out quickly putting the plug within him I sit down on my desk chair sitting him within my lap "keep the plug in unless you have to use the toilet and no touching your self without me finger you permission, that alright my little sub"

Harry- I nod up and down enthusiastically "yes master, I promise to do make you made within me"

Severus- "you so good for me little one" I kiss him before pulling back after a few minute taking the little box off my desk opening it up

"will you be full my pet yeah this has all only happened today but go this especially for you I have been watching throughout last year and this year (This is Harry's sixth year they don't go Horcrux hunting before even though Dumbledore demanded ...

"will you be full my pet yeah this has all only happened today but go this especially for you I have been watching throughout last year and this year (This is Harry's sixth year they don't go Horcrux hunting before even though Dumbledore demanded it but Harry already has all the Horcrux even the diary and the ring that didn't kill Dumbledore in this because Harry found it before him also none of the characters in any of the books dead except for Professor Quirrell) and I know that you where being secretive some of it sexual but I don't know the rest I was hoping soon I could be able to make you mine, so will you Harry Potter be mine"

Harry- "yes I shall be your master"

Severus- I smile genuinely "good boy" I put the chocker on him magic going around us I making his master and Dominate and he my pet and Submissive "there we go magic accepted us both, no one can take your chocker off not even me or you unless we ever wanted to unbonded but I bet you don't want that because I don't"

Harry- "no I don't" I smile at him joyfully because of being bonded to my crush which I have had since first year of seeing him

Severus- I smile back "good, now let's go to bed I will as for one of the castles house elf's to get your things from your dorm and put them with mine"

Harry- I nod "okay"

Severus- I asked one of the house elf's forest my person on to get Harry's putting them in my wardrobe depending what they are because I bet something when into the bathroom and that also. Me and Harry went to bed falling asleep straight away getting ready to face the world the next day

----

C.W.