Chapter 3

Harry- I smile waking up too Severus hugging and giving me a peck on my lips, I crawl into his lap hugging him "what are we doing today master"

Severus- "Well little one I have to go to A Death Eater meeting"

Harry- "but what about me, can I please go"

Severus- "but wouldn't it be unsafe for you little one"

Harry- "I am a Living Vampire, no spells or a wood stake or anything will kill me the only thing can kill me is Death him self but I am the master of Death so yeah, so Plllleeeeeeaaaassssssssseeeeeeeees!"

Severus- "fine, go and get dress where leaving in 20 minutes" I smack his arse when he gets up going over to the cupboard to pick something out as I ask for an house elf to get some food for me

Harry-

Harry- I skip into the room seeing Severus eating on the bed, my stomach growls "where's my goblet"

Severus- "come here" I say patting my lap after moving my tray out of the way onto the bed next/near me. As soon as he crawls into my lap I tilt my head to the side "drink"

Harry- I looked at him shocked and a bit of fear "are you so sure, I have never ever drank from a person except for the first few time?"

Severus- I nod "I am sure". I feel him sink his teeth into my I moan feeling pleasure with me being his master and lover I will feel that but if he did that to just feed on someone random or didn't like they would feel pain unless he cares or doesn't mind the person. I move his dress up slipping my hand into his black silk panties pulling his plug out while I also undo my trousers with my other hand taking myself out before putting myself into him. I moan even though with the plug he still feel so loveningly tight, I help him by putting my hands on his hips as he moves up and down with me helping him to move. Once as he start to stop drinking from me we both cum I put his plug back into him before I vanish the mess away including the tray as I grab a potion to replace my blood. "shall we go now little one?"

Harry- I smile "we shall master"

----

Harry- we land in a living room, I take Severus hand as we leave that room going down a corridor coming to a closed door room. Severus opens it to reveal a black long table, all the death eaters are there including Voldemort at the end of the table.

Voldemort/Tom- "ahh Severus glad for you to join us but why do you have the enemy with you"

Harry- I look at Severus seeing him nod "I came here because I don't support Dumbledore never have never did I still followed what he wanted me to, to make him happy because at first because he had power but I have much more"

Severus- I see their confused and curious looks "can I tell them little one?"

Harry- "yes Master" I say hearing them all gasp

Severus- "Harry is a living Vampire he can't be killed by anything but he can kill to survive those we loves or cares about, so spells, wooden or metal stakes or anything can harm him not even Death who can kill Living Vampires who are more powerful than normal vampires, with Harry here being the master of Death by birth Death can't kill him unless he commands it"

Harry- I show my eyes and teeth for proof "when I was only three I was turned I was confused at first but I got the hang of thing later on in my fourth year I found out what type of vampire I was and who I became that day, I became Hadrian Dracula-Prevelle turned by the original him self and a Royal first to the throne, I found out how much power I had and that Dumbledore can't take it away no matter how much he can try because what he will do will never work no matter what"

Tom- "then shall you Prince Hadrian Dracula-Prevelle become my equal"

Harry- "as long at my lover my master is near to as high as me and he shall have no pain or suffering come towards him" I walk over to him putting out my hand

Tom- "then so be it" I put my hand out shaking his hand making the promise of equals

Harry- I smirk as I walk over to Sev who is now sitting down, I sit down within his lap my back to his chest with his arms around me. I tilt my head as he kisses my neck making my smile "thank you master"

Severus- "your welcome love" I whisper back biting his ear lobe hearing him gasp in pleasure

Lucius- I smile seeing the love between them both "I am glad to see you happy brother"

Severurs- I smile "I am glad too brother, I love Harry and I glad he came to me not only nearly two weeks ago and became mine after we find out he was in love with me since the beginning and I half was or so"

Harry- My stomach growls again, I pout turning my head looking at Severus "I'm Still hungry"

Severus- "of course you are little one you only drank half of my blood, you need more"

Tom- "I will do it" I say as I put my wrist on the table letting out a little moan as he drank my blood

Harry- I let go drinking enough smiling softly "thank you"

Tom- "your welcome Hadrian" I turn to look at the other "now let's get on with the meeting

----

C.W.