Chapter 15

**Harry's P.O.V**

As I was ascending in the elevator towards the floor of the now familiar hotel that Leslie was staying at. It hit me. We weren't going to see each other after this until either she somehow is back in London or we were in America. The thought didn't settle well with me.

When the elevator stopped, I started walking towards her room. You could tell that today was the day, there were numerous athletes mulling around the hallways with friends, coffee, and their suitcases.

As I neared her room, I heard the click of a door.

**Leslie's P.O.V**

I started walking towards the lobby, the bus was probably already waiting for us.

When I looked up, I saw him.

"Leslie!" I heard Harry say as he pulled me towards him, embracing me.

"Harry, I have to leave." I said to him, trying to stay calm.

"Unfortunately, I know. Do you think it would be alright if I hitched a ride on the bus with you?" Harry asked me.

"Really? But... Then you would have to take a cab back here to get your car..." he stopped me.

"Les, this is my last chance to see you before you leave. Paul will pick me up and take me back here, don't worry." he reassured me.

**

Eventually, we were seated on the U.S. team bus. Harry would not let go of my hand. I couldn't bear the thought if leaving him.

"Hey! Leslie! You totally ROCKED your events earlier!" a random girl said to me. "Thanks!" I replied, not knowing what else to say.

**

After going through customs and security and Harry explaining how he had to be at the terminal, we were at the gate.

"All passengers on flight 479 to JFK airport please board now." I heard the attendant say.

Harry wrapped his arms around me. Soon, we were kissing, passionately, we didn't want to separate.

"I love you." he said to me, his voice broken, when he lifted his face so I could see it, I saw tears falling from his eyes.

"I love you too." I said, the tears now falling from my eyes too.

"Call me as soon as you land." he said to me, kissing my forehead.

"Okay." I said, walking towards the airplane.

I looked behind me, and saw that Harry was still standing there. He smiled faintly, and I smiled back. It was the best we could do through our tears.

"Woah. Leslie, why the tears? So happy to get back to America?" Ryan said to me. Jerk. I thought.

"No, actually kind of the opposite." I said, sliding into my seat. I already missed Harry.

"Who was that you were with?" a swimmer, Carly, said to me.

"A really close friend I met here." I said. Looking down.

"I think you are more than friends." she said waggling her eyebrows.

This was going to be a long flight, I

thought.

***

I stepped off the plane and headed into the airport, it was buzzing with reporters but, I didn't care. I picked up my phone and dialed a number.

He picked up on the first ring.

"Leslie, love, did you make it?" I could sense the urgency in his voice.

"Yeah, I'm here all in one piece. As long as the reporters don't get to me." I joked. Man, I already missed that British boy like crazy.