Summer Fling

The start of the summer was pretty rough for me. Really made me fear for the rest of the summer. It was the becoming the worst summer ever...until I met you. You were the first girl that I could be natural with. The first girl I could be myself around and not have to worry about pretending to be someone else. You had such a beautiful smile, a contagious laugh, a nice and thicc body, and a sweet personality that matched my own. And in the moment when you said you loved me and our relationship become much more serious, I would never have imagined that your love would only have lasted a season...

You thought you could make fun of me and not have to pay the consequences? Seriously? You had such a teasing and playful personality that it was such a blessing to have you in my life. But of course, you probably hated me when I picked you up and threw you up on top of your bed. We were alone, so there was no one to come save you. I remember jumping on with ease and immediately feeling my hands around your body, poking around your sides and your thighs and grabbing at your feet. And we were alone, so I guess you can scream all you want. It won't stop me.

Your entire body is shaking, your laugh is filling the entire room. Just to be funny, I clamp my hand over your mouth as an attempt to shut you up and it worked...for second. Until you broke out laughing again. I spread your legs apart and I see your chest heaving. You're  getting turned on. I inch my fingers down your legs but not in an attempt to pleasure you because I know full well that you still haven't suffered enough.

With your legs spread out, I wrap my arms around each leg and attack your inner thighs. You're screaming now , so loud that I have to yell at you to shut up because I'm afraid people next door will hear you. Eventually I stop.

I lay on top of you and I stare into your eyes. Your eyes, the color of the beautiful sea, fills me with joy. I feel lost in your eyes, lost at sea. Your hair is coming down over your face and it's so hot. My heart is pounding. Your eyes stare back at mine and we just lay there. My hands trace your body, moving slowly up from your legs to your stomach. I kiss your neck and move my hand under your shirt. Soon, our lips are together, your tongue is in my mouth and mine is in yours, your hands are grabbing at the bottom of my shirt as mine are on yours. Within minutes, we are almost completely naked, me just wearing my underwear and you only wearing a bra and panties.

You're wearing your blue bra, it's so sexy and matches the color of your eyes. Your lips attack mine, my left hand caressing your cheek while my right is on your boobs. My hands slide under your bra and soon, I'm touching your bare body and hearing you moan ever so softly. Your breathing intensifies. I know you are still a Virgin and I don't want to rush things so I stop, but then you nudge me and ask if I want to have sex with you. I asked if you were ready and your only response was a smile and an affirmative nod.

What was starting off as just a shitty summer suddenly became very intense, and what had been a normal day with us had turned sexual. Just like that. I could feel your happiness as you gazed upon me as I fumbled off the bed in need of a rubber. You lay there, waiting. I can sense that you are afraid. You're very insecure about your body, and I don't know why. You're absolutely stunning and beautiful in literally every way. But I know about your insecurities and anxiety and I never questioned it, only accepted and respected it as a part of you. I'm the same way with my own body, which is another reason why I felt something so magical with you.

I'm on top of you and I start off slow, knowing that this is your first time. Your moans get louder. Our bodies become one. My movements become faster and harder, your bet continues to shake. It was a moment of pure happiness. I couldn't ask for anyone else to be sharing this moment with. When we finish, I lay beside you and tickle you, immediately thinking about some of the things I had done with my ex, like tickle torture and using bondage and gags, and I picture you wearing a gag and it turns me on. But I know you are way too new at the tickle stuff for any props other than my fingers and the occasional hand gag to shut you the hell up.

You made my summer memorable and I thank you for that. But then classes began, and you left me. I didn't know if you were the right one for me, but I gave you my heart and you put it back in my chest...that's real.

The summer of 19 will forever be remembered as the summer that broke my heart, and the summer that a girl lent me her love. But it was fun while it lasted. The laughs, dates, tickles, adventures, sex, everything was fun and comfortable until you through everything away and went ghost on me for absolutely no reason. But this isn't about that...you were nothing but a Sumer fling. And for that, I'm grateful. You're a lot of fun.