Chapter 3

Slender's pov

I search through papers on my desk as I attempt to concentrate, but my mind refused and continued to go back to the girl. I lean back in my office chair with a hard sigh as my thoughts swirl around inside my head. A low growl leaves my chest when I hear Jeffery and Benjamin getting into yet another fight over some ridiculous game, I stand from my chair and head downstairs to break up their fight, giving a hard shake of my head to the boy engaging over the television once again.

"Give me back my control you little elf!" Jeffery snarls in his anger.

"It's my control you white Joker look alike!" Benjamin snaps back.

"Yeah, well at least I can actually kill my victims!" Jeff snarls back.

"At least I can actually walk next to them before they notice who I am. You'll be lucky if they take more then a a second glance at you before their running away!" Ben mocks back.

With a harsh burst of static I finally seperate the two of them, taking away the game console in the process. Sometimes I wondered why I even allowed them such nice things when all they did was fight over it.

"Go to your rooms and maybe I'll consider not destroying all electronics in this house!" I bark, seeing the two off before letting go of a hard sigh.

Wait a moment, Ben mentioned walking beside the humans before they recognized them. I didn't use it often but I did have a humanoid form. Perhaps I could use it to get closer to the girl. I would have to give it a try! My mood immediately perks up at the idea, failing to notice my sibling's presence as I head back to my office. 

2nd Pov

"Umm,Trendy, doesn't Slendy seem to be acting a bit on the odd side today," Splendorman questions in concern.

"Yes, he is acting a bit odd for how he usually is isn't he?" Trenderman says in agreement.

"Maybe his just in his time and is considering my offer  of .....," Offender begins with a sly grin.

"Don'[t you even think about finishing that sentence!" Trender spits in disgust.

"The offer stands for all of you," Offender declares with a laugh.

Y/N's Pov

It's dark; my body feels numb and my eyes feel heavy as I try opening them, slowly working myself to a sitting position as I force my exhausted muscles awake. Hold on, how did I get to my room?

"Hello? Mr. Slenderman?" I call, expecting him to still be here, rather disappointed when I get no response. I let go of a hard sigh before my open book catches my attention, my eyes widening in excitement when I see what is written inside the cover.

'Sorry,  I hope you feel better. From Mister S.' Was signed in the book.

I collect my book and make my way to papa's office, excited to tell him all of the wonderful things Slenderman had done for her and declare he wasn't the monster papa claimed he was.

"Papa, may i come in?" I call out with a knock on his door.

"You may enter," He calls back.

Good evening, papa. How was your hunt yesterday" I ask, taking a seat in one of his office chairs.

"Terrible. Turns out we were chasing a decoy," He declares with an annoyed growl.

"A decoy?  " I asked  confused what was papa hunting that could use a decoy?

"Yes a decoy, it was that THING that was here yesterday, what you fought in the library, do you remember it?" He asked as he walks to me , I was confused for a second but the realized that he meant Slenderman.

"fought?.. you mean as in attack Slenderman? What ..I didn't do it I" papa cut me off.

" there was blood in the room, a trail of it , of both you and him. You had the dagger close to body and  you had blood Al over you, the blood of that thing. I know it must have been scary but ....'

" I didn't attack him nor did he attack me.. I" what do you mean you didn't attack him?"

"he was being super nice. He was just talking and ...."

"Being nice? BEING NICE ? THAT THINGS HAD DONE HORRIBLE THINGS TO OUR KIND!"

"You want to see how horrible he is?" Papa growls, my eyes widening in horror to the pictures suddenly placed down on my desk. "This is what HE does, Y/'N! This is what  we hunt them and why we hunt them! They murder our people in horrible ways and then leave their bodies as a warning!" He barks.

"Then why didn't he kill me?!" I asked now scared of papa more then of slendy.

" I don know, maybe it's just some sick joke to him, maybe he just want to make us suffer! I maybe your just to naive to notice the stupid ideas of him being nice aren't actually real!! He scream at me forghe first time in my life. I couldn't stay there any more. This ..thus wasn't my father, his scary and terrifying, I ended up  running out of the office and down the hall, continuing run to the garden/green house, not stopping until she's hidden behind the trees and surrounded by her lily garden. She needed some time to calm down......

Slender's Pov
He finally decides that he wants to be able to help the human, going to E.J. so he could get a bag of blood for the human to have on hand, telling the masked pasta not to question things and just do as he was asked. Thirty minutes later he has two bags of his blood and was scanning the facility to see if he could sense sense the human. He weighed his options in deciding if he should just go in as himself or if he should enter in a more humanoid form. He decides it would be easier to find her as a human and so disguises himself in his humanoid form, teleporting inside and making his way towards her scent, finding her in a greenhouse area. He clears his throat in order to get her attention.

"Are you alright,child?" He asks, holding his hands up when she get spooked by his sudden presence.

"Who are you?" She questions a bit defensively, studying his dark brown hair and grey eyes, his cheeks taking a slight blush when it wanders his suited form.

Sl-,,..Slenderman?" She asks in surprise.

"Yes, it is me but do not say my name here," I tell her, my own gaze scanning her form to ensure she was alright, not a single trace showing she could have died the day before. "Have you taken your medicine yet?"

She looks at me in confusion and shakes her head no. I let go of a hard sigh as i question myself. Am I really doing this? Should I do this? I wondered, but my body decided to work without me telling it to, already handing her the two bags of blood I had collected.

"Here is some of your medicine. Make sure only YOU take it, okay? And don't tell anyone that I gave it to you, If you find yourself unable to hide it then tell them Derek woods gave it to you. A young Hunter that you met, okay?" I tell her with a gentle pat on her head.

“Papa said you don’t have a nice side. He....He showed me awful pictures! Do you really do stuff like that to people?” She questions with tears in her eyes.

I looked into here eyes as I see a sadness, worried and fear.
" It's best if you don't know all the details for now but yes... We do that sometimes.The humans started the war first. And we do what we must to protect ourselves just like your kind does,” I explain. “I wouldn’t have a choice if they hadn’t started the war first.”

“Then why didn’t you kill me!” She questions with narrowed eyes.

“The truth is that I planned to....." I looked at her and saw her tearing up.. i so couldn't tell her just yet . " I just couldn't do it .I couldn't kill you when I saw you. Do you wanna know why?"

She noded yes " so do I ..I guess you made me feel something... You , just looking at you calms my anger and relaxes me  and I want to keep you safe for some reason ..  I’m sorry but I can’t really explain why......