Chapter 3

Hello there!
So after serval requests I decided to post the next chapter without editing. Sooooo if anything is wrong just over look it. Thanks for all the support

Sang's POV 

I shook my head again as I watched his fire eyes. They were like no other. The fire in his eyes held me captive unable to look away. No one else noticed me, yet. The longer I stayed here I knew someone else would spot me. I could clearly see Raven and Corey sharing one of the loveseat in the living room, their backs to me. Victor sat between Kota and Marc on a large brown couch opposite the coffee table. That's how he spotted me. I could of swore I was careful not to make any noise as I left the stale, unused bedroom. I missed the comfort of Raven's and Corey's closet. Waking up alone was an adjustment too. No comfort of safety. 

Before Raven found me I always had Sampson. Sampson always had me. Leaving him was hard. The updates I've been getting from my big bear helped me get by. The nightmares were worse. Sampson held me all night long. Sampson used to be the only one I felt safe with, now I was feeling that with two more people. 

Victor moved his elbow to tap Marc. I tilted my head, don't you dare. Narrowing my eyes at Victor's actions he froze watching me. I wasn't ready for this, for new people. I tried not to let my fear show but I knew he wasn't fooled. Taking another step towards Raven's room, never breaking eye contact. He shook his head again opening his mouth to say something. My mind screamed not safe as I bolted for Raven jumping over the couch into his lap, blanket and all. 

"Kitten!" Raven yelled wrapping his arms around me after discarding the knife and sharpening tool on the coffee table. "You could of been hurt." I shrugged my shoulders before pulling the blanket tighter around me. Successfully hiding myself from the fire eyes. Other than him no one really paid me much mind. Either everyone one was either ignoring me or under strict orders to not crowd me. I'm pretty sure I know which. 

"Someone put pants on me." I whispered to him in Russian. Of course he frowned. 

"Talk to them, kitten." Raven whispered. 

"Oy! What did she say?" Gabe asked. With all the pictures and stories I was told it was easy to tell which guy was which. Mr. Blackbourne, Axel, and Dr. Green wondered in with all the commotion. I buried deeper in the blanket. 

"Doesn't matter." Raven said pulling me up by my underarms like a child. I scowled as he lifted me out of my newly made safety cocoon. "Kitten talk to them in English. You know they are good people. American like you." I crossed my arms as he sat me on his lap facing out. "Or I'll spank you." He chuckled at his empty treat.

"Don't get overconfident, makes you careless." I said in his native tongue trying to hold back a smirk. "Without that gun you would of never caught me."

"Without Victor catching you, you would've made it to the room." Raven chuckled again. Of course he knew what I was doing. I swear he never lets me get away with anything. 

"I don't like my name being used when I can't understand the language." Victor said. He looked nervous. I tried not to smile while I scowled at him.

"Hey English please!" Gabe yelled even though I'm beginning to think that the only volume he has. 

"Sorry, don't worry about them Raven was…" Corey started. 

"Treating to spank her again?" Luke finished trying to hold back a laugh. "Can I please address the elephant in the room?" Luke didn't wait for any of his brothers to respond before he moved in front of me from his spot on the floor. "Please tell me you like Chocolate Chip Pancakes?" His eyes twinkled with the question. Melted chocolate eyes, his brown hair pulled up in a messy bun, such a beautiful man. Nathan chomped him on the back of his head. His enthusiasm brought the giggles out of me as I nodded my head.

"Now Pookie those giggles are highly contagious. If you don't stop I'll be forced to give you the cure." I froze instantly at the peppy curly haired man's words. Cure? "Well that stopped in record time." Dr. Green whispered. I noticed Mr. Blackbourne pinch the bridge of his nose and Axel looked unaffected by the cure. He probably already got his or maybe they had a vaccine. Now, that I thought about several of these men seemed unable to laugh or even smile. I thought it was just their personalities but what if that's what the cure does. I brought my thumb up to my lip to keep it from quivering. Even the Ringleader had a sense of humor, a sick one but he still had one. Maybe it isn't safe here and suddenly I couldn't breath. Gasping for breath I noticed Dr. Green step closer. I pushed myself as far into Raven as I could. 

"Sang, you need to calm down!" Corey said taking my hand as Raven turned me to face him in his lap. "Listen to me breath, deep breath in, then let it all out." Repeating himself several times until my breathing matched his. Tut "Sweetie, he was joking. No one is going to hurt you." I nodded, not that he actually believed me. 

"I think it's time for some lunch." Raven said putting me on my feet. Everyone piled out of the room, to go to what I assume was to the table. I still didn't follow slowly making my way to the stairs. Raven grabbed my arm. "Nope." He said before leading me towards the other. I huffed, reluctantly following. Time to bite the bullet. He doesn't let me get away with anything.