𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄 | Truth Or Dare

Not long after that, we've finally arrived at the diner and Quinn pulled over into the parking lot. We both got out of the car and she led me into the devil's graveyard.

Instinctively, I noticed her green eyes gazing down at me so I looked up at her just to match her gaze. Why are these girls so tall anyway?

"Don't worry, okay? Everything's gonna be fine." she grabbed my shoulder, soothing me from all the bad situations that came across my mind along the way.

"Okay."

We stopped talking when we reached a group of people sitting at the diner booth that I assumed were her friends. The guys were all tattooed from their neck to their arms while the girls have little tattoos inked of various spots on their exposed body.

"Well, what do we have here? Who's the girl, Quinn?" a sexy blonde with greyish eyes asked under her breath.

She was wearing a black tight off shoulder top which barely holding her full breasts inside and her hair was tied up into a half up ponytail.

I pretended not to hear her sarcastic voice and avoided eye contact with her. Only then I saw Jameela with a cigarette in her hand but she immediately turned her head the other way when I gazed towards her.

"Guys, this is Sahara. Jameela's sister. Be nice to her will ya?" Quinn explained but I just kept my mouth shut. No introductions, no names and absolutely no fake smiles.

As soon as the word 'sister' flew out of Quinn's mouth, Jameela shot her a death glare but Quinn didn't seem intimidate by her attempt to shut her mouth at all.

"Let's sit, Sahara." she demanded politely and pulled me down to sit next to her.

"Nice dress." the blonde teased and laughed at her own joke. I'd like to rip those red lips from her face. I just knew that she was talking about my hijab because she spent the last few seconds eyeing my head.

"Oh, yeah. Where's your lover boy anyway?" Quinn snapped, an obvious attempt to protect me from getting into any trouble with the wicked bimbo.

"He'll be here anytime soon." she smirked, tapping her long, polished fingernails on the table.

'Lover boy? Well, whoever he is, I'm sure that they're a good match for each other.'

Just seconds later, I saw them paying extra attention to someone behind me. I assumed that he was approaching us but I wasn't feeling like turning my head around. It's probably the lover boy walking proudly on the red carpet.

To my surprise, the blonde bimbo instantly jumped out of her seat and greeted whoever the lover boy is, "Oh, babe. I've been waiting so long for you."

I glanced over at the person standing beside me and the air seemed to abandon me in this diner. Little did I know, the lover boy is Hunter Gerard. Is this some kinda game for me?

I quickly dropped my gaze to hide my face which I realized was the stupidest thing I've ever done in my life. Of course he would recognise me just by looking down at me.

For the record, I'm proud to say that I'm the only person in here who wears hijab around her head.

Honestly, I was surprised that he came here alone without his gang. Out of my expectations, I swore that I spotted a gun hanging around his waist. How could I have missed that when we were at the cafe?

It's true what Daniel said earlier. I better shut my mouth or he wouldn't hesitate to blow my head off.

"Come and sit here." she whispered seductively at him while patting the area of the couch beside her. He didn't respond to that but still plopped down next to her.

Before I could excuse myself to escape this nightmare, I heard him clearing his throat and captured those intense green eyes of his staring right at me like a hungry wolf.

"Well well well, this is a pleasant surprise." he smirked and rested one arm on the bimbo's shoulder.

"Tell me about it. What does a girl like her gonna do in a place like this?" she laughed and some of her friends joined her.

"Shut up, Britney!?" Quinn barked at her and she rolled her eyes.

'Britney? Huhhh, so that's her name. May I say Britney Bitch?'

'Shut up, Sahara! Behave. Clamp that dirty mouth of yours.'

During the moment, I was battling with my own self. Oh God! I hate her. I swear to God I hate her so much!?

"Guys, you know what?" Britney suddenly interrupted.

"What?" one of the boys asked.

"How about a game?" she raised her thin eyebrows and smirked. BITCH!?

"Yea, sure." all of them nodded their heads and agreed to play. Some shitty nightmare.

"Sahara..." she called my name and I glanced over at her.

"Truth or dare?" she asked. What?! I'm not playing no games with these drunk teenagers.

"I'm not in the game." I shook my head.

"Oh, c'mon. Just one game, Sahara." a boy with dark brown hair and a sparrow tattoo under his earlobe intervened.

I leaned back against the couch and closed my eyes for a moment before opening them again, "Dare."