Sam x Colby

Sam and Colby were in the kitchen cooking together and stuff.

"H-hey S-sam," he said is nervous.

"Yea?" He said wondering what it was his boyfriend wanted to ask him.

"U-um do you think our relationship is ok?" He asked with a sad look.

"Why would you say that?" He asked with a confused look.

"I-Its just I feel like you're unhappy cause you're to busy to make me happy".
He looks at his boyfriend with a shocked look and then smiled.

"Baby, it's ok," he said calmly.

"N-no it's n-not," he said softly.

Colby walked over to his boyfriend and grabbed his hand and took him to the couch, Then Colby pushed Sam on his back. Sam was shocked by a bit scared, even though he was Dom/Sub in the relationship. He whimpered as his boyfriend put his knee against his bulge.

"C-Colby w-what are y-you d-doing?" he asked fearfully. Then Colby realized what he did.

"O-oh m-my g-gosh I'm so s-sorry," he said with fear in his eyes.

"It's ok," he said calmly.
(Consent is key children)
Sam decided to flip Colby over and started to kiss him passionately,  it made Colby whimpered as his boyfriend explored his mouth. He went down his back and started giving him hickeys making Colby moan. He made it down to his boyfriend's belt, he looked at him, and he nodded.

He started to see Colbys erected dick through his underwear, making his tightened in his pants. He licks the slit of the top of his dick, making him yelp.

"B-baby p-please w-wai- he was cut off by his boyfriend bobbing his head down and up, making him cry of pleasure.

"Ahhh~ nggh~ S-sam pl-please stop I'm g-gonna c-cum~," Colby said while moaning.

He came into his boyfriend's mouth and Sam swallowed all of it making sure there is no one drop left. Then he took both of their clothes off and they were both naked, Sam grabbed the lube and held up three fingers he said Suck, and Colby whimpered as his fingers were exploring in his mouth. Sam pull them out and looked at his boyfriend with consent to put a finger in his ass.

"S-sam i-it h-hurts," he said with tears in his eyes. He kissed his boyfriend tears away.

"Baby, are you a virgin?" He said it with a worried look. He nodded in embarrassment.

"I'll be gentle ok," he said in a soft tone.

With that he took out his fingers and put his dick at his entrance,  he looked at his aroused boyfriend with tears, and he nodded. Sam pushed in him slowing making Colby whimpered and cry at the pain. He stopped and told his boyfriend that it'll get better.

He started thrusting fast and rough making Colby screams in pain mixed with pleasure.
"YESSSS ~ Right TheRe~ Faster and harder please" he moaned.
He did as his boyfriend wished.

"S-sam I'm c-close," he said weakly.

"Me too baby," he said with a groan.

After that, they came together got themselves clean up, and clean the sheets. Then they cuddled.

"Sam, what do you think about me?" He said softly.

"What I think is that your the best thing that's ever happened to me, that's what I think." He said while kissing his boyfriend's cheek.

"I love you Sam and thank you for being gentle with me on my first time," he said.
"I love you too and your welcome"

I so cringe and I was too lazy for the smut part so yea and hope you enjoy it.😋😋😋😋😙😙😙😙😙