Chapter 2: Crack Open a Cold One

After a few minutes of walking and laughing we finally reach my house, after climbing up all of the large steps leading up to my big house we ACTUALLY reach my door.

The ammount of stairs is ridiculous.

The heavy door swings open, with Nana greeting us with a warm smile.

"Hola, Cameron. Hola, Drew."

"Whole-a, Nana!" Cameron smiles out with a very inaccurate accent, while waltzing through the door as Drew gives a nod.

Nana taps me on the shoulder lightly, to stop me as I walk through the door.

"Your father has visitors today, nieta," she whispers softly, "they look very important. I think they are from another pack, maybe Nightblood."

The Nightblood Pack, is the largest pack in the northeastern quarter of the world. Known for their warfare.

They are only a rough 300 miles away from our pack. We're actually pretty close together, we just never really associate.

Werewolves are kind of like that. We like our space.

Honestly it's quite surprising theres a pack as close as 300 miles.

Its must be very important if the Nightbloods traveled all this way, to just a mere farming community.

"Is it something I should help my father with, Nana?" My father struggles making important decisions. He's kind of just the pin head. I really make all the final decisions.

"Oh yes, nieta. A pack like theirs would not make such a big trip for something trivial."

Nana's right as usual.

"Nana, could you watch Cameron for a few minutes, just while I sort this out?"

She gives me a warm smile. "Of course, Lena."

With that I start walking through the throne room and down the main corridor to my fathers conference room, leaving Cameron and Drew with Nana.

It just dawned on me that the people in the conference room are 97% probably the same people from the diner.

Oh my lanta.

First of all, one of them thinks I'm his soulmate. Which is...

I'm not even gonna get in to that.

Second of all, what kind of respected Luna works in a diner.

Before I can truly stop and think about what hell I'm doing, my fingers twist the cold metal doorknob to the conference room. The nice smell from the diner flowing through the air again. I probably just smell it on my clothes.

The door creaks open to reveal my father, the six guys from the diner, and another middle aged, muscled man, all sitting around the table, with my father placed on the end.

Cracking open some cold ones.
_________________________________________

Yeah, this chapter is short sorry, I promise the next one will be good tho.

-🤡