12.

Sam

Harry and I have been official now for three months. I've known him for roughly nine. I haven't been back to see my parents but I've called them, to let them know I'm good and I've got a job. I've also told them about Harry.

I'm not really sure if it's just me or not but lately I've felt like things are getting to feel a bit different, not that it's a bad different, just a bit different. I put it off that both Harry and I have now got two jobs and so we don't spend nearly as much time together as we used to, so maybe that's it. I know he loves me though, and I love him as well.

We've both gotten cars now as well, so that we now both have a means of transportation, besides the motorcycle Harry loves so much. Things have gotten better in general.

In general I mostly only dance Thursday through sunday which they say is their busiest days, but I can't complain, it pays very good. It's also only at night, so if need be and Cindy needs me, I can do a shift mid day on those days, but it's very tiring. Whereas Harry kinda doesn't pick up any shifts at the restaurant during the weekends. That's strictly for his other job and he usually works 12 hour shifts there.

Cindy has also taken on a new guy at the restaurant on the weekends, as well he works mornings during the week. His name is Mike.

I've gotten a few girls I like working with at the place I dance. At first, I wasn't to sure of it, but they made me more at ease. At first we did like a couple of us on the stage until I felt more comfortable to do it. They said "just imagine someplace fun, and dance to the music and let your body feel it. Don't think of the pigs here personally, it helps" they giggled a bit "they don't know and still pay" my eyes went wide and I recall saying "I guess whatever works, they can't touch us though right?" One girl, Mindy said "No, especially if you don't want private dances" I shook my head "absolutely not, I have a boyfriend"

Harry

Things are getting more and more...IDK not bad, but different. I miss the way Sam and I were seeing one another every day, but now, we barely see one another. I love her so much it scares me that she might leave me, because we don't see each other, not enough at least. I try to leave her notes, and now  and again I get her flowers to let her know how much I love and miss being with her like before.

In an earning standpoint, we're doing pretty good. We've both gotten a vehicle to get around now, so that's good. We're not just in the cold with my motorcycle, even though I love that thing.

There's been a lot of chatter at my new job about some guy by the name of Mike, and that he's the latest hire at the little restaurant. He's  some sort of player with good looks. It makes me nervous that Sam might get close to him, but I know she loves me. We haven't worked together in some time now, but I have trust in her.

Our jobs give us separate hours more than not. I've got 12 hour shifts all weekend. Where she works Thursday through sunday nights at her new job while occasionally mid day at the restaurant. Those days she's so knocked out by the time I get home, there's no way I'd think about waking her.

The rest of the week though she works most days during the morning or mid day shifts, while I'm late afternoon or night shifts at the restaurant.

Something has to give. I need to have some time with the woman I love.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please like☆

Comment

Share