𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 32

-Ellas POV

"Hey.." Andrea said walking in with some coffee. "Hey." I said rubbing my eyes. "How'd you sleep?" She asked and I shrugged. "I've slept better." I said as my voice cracked. "How are you feeling?" She asked and I remembered everything from last night. "Hurt." I said honestly. "He's a asshole." She said and I nodded. "Isn't all guys." I said and she chuckled. "Most but not all." She says and sat down next to me, handing me a cup of coffee. "Though you would need it." She said and I cracked a small smile. "Thanks." I said and she nodded.

After awhile of me and Andrea talking I needed to take a shower. I grabbed my clothes and told Andrea what I was doing then headed out the door. I was about to turn the corner then I ran into Shea. "Hey." She said with a devilish smile. "Leave me alone." I said pushing past her but she still followed me. "I'm sorry about what happened." She said behind me but I knew she wasn't really. "I don't want to talk to you or anybody." I said and walked into the shower room. "Well it sucks he didn't even like you the whole time." She said shrugging and I felt a wave on anger wash over me. "Leave." I said sternly and she crossed her arms, shaking her head no. "It really sucks that you fell for it all, you know, don't you love him?" She asked and I wiped the tear that slipped from the corner of my eye. "I don't care about him." I lied. "Whatever you say. But just know he's mine, always gonna be mine."