Chapter 20: New Friends... Allied

(photo is what you're wearing)
Kent's POV
"Urgh! W-when are we gonna get-.... there?..." Natsu was pretty much trying to hold back his vomits while in the carriage.

"Natsu-San, should I heal you?"

"Yes, p-p-please..."

"Healing Star!" There was a gold ray of light, and Natsu was back to normal...well, as normal as he can get.

"Woohoo! Thanks, n/n! But you should have done it sooner..."

"Oi! Be more thankful! Will ya?! She healed you, and healing takes up a lot of energy! Baka!" Gray and Dark shouted in sync.

"Now, now. There is no need to fight right now. Okay? Or Er-Chan will hit you. Right? Er-Chan?" Y/n said ever so cutely.

"Why of course. Anyone who bothers little y/n is to be punished. Understood?"

"Aye, sir!" The duo saluted and I swear I saw them shivering in fear. Even if it's the tinsiest, tiniest, bit.

I laughed and y/n looked at me.

"Hey y/n?"

"Yes? Kent-San?"

"Can I call you n/n as well?"

"Mhm! If course! You're my friend. Aren't you?"

I felt a blush creeping up my cheeks.

"Y-y-yeah! If course I am!"

Timeskip to Blue Pegasus
(I know that what I write may be different, so I hope you won't mind that much.)

Finally! We're here! Gray and Natsu can't seem to stop fighting!

"Kent-San? You okay?"

"Yup! Let's just go in."

"Alright!"

During the process, I heard Natsu and Gray say that they do not have a too good relation with Blue Pegasus's master, Bob.

I wonder what happened?

"Errrrr..... Is anyone even in here?" Blond girl asked.

"I'm not s-" Crystal was cut off by three days of light appearing in the middle of the room.

"What's going on?" N/n held Dark and Crystal closer to herself, while getting into a fighting stance.

"Welcome!" A voice said, and two others echoed it.

"Fairy Tail folks! Sorry to keep you waiting!"

" We, are the representatives chosen from Blue Pegasus, the Trimens!"

"Hibiki, of the Hundred Nights!"

"Eve, of the Holy Night!"

"Ren, of the Silent Night."

"Trimens from Blue Pegasus? How cool! And the one called Hibiki He's always at the top of the "I wish he were my boyfriend" ranking in Weekly Sorcerer! You're that Hibiki Laytes?!" Blond girl squealed a little and I sighed.

"How do you do, Titania? Now, come this way."

"Have a hot towel."

"Are you hungry?"

"No."

"We have cake. How about some?"

"I'll pass."

The trio ushered Erza to a couch and started to treat her like a king. I saw n/n try to hide from their sight in the corner of my eye.

Good thinking, n/n.