All Might's First Lesson

Your next class is with All Might. You are so excited to meet the number one hero in person. As you get your hero costume on (changes color with mood) you realize that you were probably going to do some hand to hand combat in this class. You make your way out and notice Shoto immediately. Your hero costume turns purple (passionate color), and you realize that you are blushing.
He's so hot. (No pun intended) you think to yourself. If only I had the guts... Your thoughts were interrupted by All Night's heroic enterance.
"I am here!" He shouts.
You start to bounce on the balls of your feet. Oh my God! He's so much cooler in person! You almost run to the front of the crowd to ask for an autograph, but decide against it. Instead you whisper to Shoto, "oh my god, it's All Might!"
"I know. This is so cool!"
Shoto looks down at you and gives you a look of wanting. You turn away blushing. You can feel the heat in your face, so you use your ice quirk to cool yourself down without anyone taking notice, except for Izuku.
"Hey, are you okay?" He whispers at you.
"Yeah, I'm fine. Just a little overheated that's all."
"Oh, okay."
You start to pay attention to All Might, but you get distracted quickly when you notice that he had called teams to work on the villain side of the activity, and heros. You and Shoto were the heros while a girl named Hagakure and a boy named Ojiro were the villains. You look over at Shoto and smile, "Yaay, we're a team!" You say excitedly.
"Yeah, so let's talk strategy."
"Okay."
"So you have fire, ice, water, wind, and healing quirks?"
"Mhm."
"Okay. Can you make yourself float with your wind?"
"Yeah, why?"
"Because I'm going to freeze the whole building, and trap Hagakure and Ojiro in my ice." He touches your face.
"I don't want you to get hurt."
You start to blush, but before you could say or do anything it was your turn to talk about the layout. After the clock started for you to go inside the building, you get inside and made a wind bubble to stay afloat, while Shoto froze the entire building. As you made your way to the hideout of your classmates, you couldn't help but stare at Shoto, and wonder if he had the same feelings for you as you did him. You made it to the little hideout, you couldn't see Hagakure, but you could see her foot prints in the ice. You zoomed by and touched the rocket, and thawed out the entire building when doing so. You then made your way down to the floor, walking now, and Shoto grabs your hand and pulls you to a little hallway off camera.
"I've seen you checking me out," he says in a deep sexy tone.
"Do you like me?"
You get lost in his dual colored eyes. And before you could say anything, Shoto slams his lips to yours. He grabs your legs and picks you up. You wrap your legs around his waist, and he starts to move his hands up to your ass.
"We should do this somewhere else, Shoto." You hear yourself say, even though you don't want him to stop.
"You're probably right."
He sets you down and gives you another kiss.
"Y/n?"
"Yes, Shoto?"
"Will you be my girlfriend?"
"I think you know the answer to that one."
"Good point, but I want to hear you say it."
"Fine. Yes, Shoto. Of course I'll be your girlfriend."
Shoto smiles down at you and gives you one last kiss before exiting the building.
"What took you guys so long to get out of there?"
All Might was waiting at the door for you guys and you had taken an extra 20 minutes to get out.
"We got a little lost." Shoto said.
"Ah. Well next time use your earpiece that I gave you in case that happens again. Understood?"
"Yes, sir."