At The End Of The Day

Once she slept,I don't know if she woke up.That morning it was cold,I don't know if she felt it.The birds sangThe wind blewAnd when the night fellShe didn't even flinch.The trees growThe flowers growClouds like a cloakThe cicadas go with their songThe fog covers the landThe end of the road is not seenMaybe she's thereOr she vanished when the fog invited herto disappear with her.It seemed like it was worth it.That thing about going through the nightEvery night with herWaiting for a responseIt all seems so unrealEverything so beautifulNo tragedies or telegramsThere, isolated, everything was calm.Summer was approachingThe cold did not let upWanting a better dayShe sang as she walked"Oh, sunshine, there you are!So bright and so healthyYou seem to live without endAnd here I am, thinking of fleeingTake care of my beloved!Up there where you lieSo peaceful and still.I know you're not going anywhereI'm sorry for the bad newsTo bring you to realityBut I'm afraid my friendThat this is the end,Today I say goodbye to youbecause at the end of the dayI will always retrace my stepsand I'm afraid that without companyno one to share this joy of mine with.Because at the end of the dayI will fall into a deep sleepand I will stop thinking about youlike a lover does."