Chapter 1

So before I start my story, magpapakilala na muna ako sainyo. My name is Aaron a simple lazy guy with a slightly above average IQ, which makes me an underachiever. So nag simula ang kwento ko nung nasa first year college ako in Baguio.

~

First Day

"Late on your very first day. What's your name?" said the Professor who was is handling the subject for that class. "Aaron Cortez, Sir." Aaron answered while he took the only free sit. "Kung kabisado ko lang tong school na to then I would always be on time" He muttered while getting comfortable with his sit. "Well isn't it your responsibility Mr.Cortez? " The one sitting next to him ask. Glancing to see the one who ask the question Aaron immediately examined the girl, she was relatively simple having a brunette hair which he guess is dyed and a really smug looking smirk on her face which irked him. He just gave her a look which clearly says ' I don't care ' which earned a small giggle from the girl.

After the class Aaron was about to leave when the same girl block the path "Ako nga pala si Jane, you made me laugh earlier so I think magkakasundo tayo." The now named Jane told Aaron as she moved out of the way to let Aaron pass and walk with him. "I'm glad I entertained you." Aaron deadpanned as he walk while looking at his schedule.

"So ano next sub mo?" Jane ask while poking Aaron on the side. "Stop that!" Aaron snapped earning another giggle from the girl. "Calculus 1, and di ko alam where the room is" He said with a sigh. "Let me see?" Jane said while taking the schedule from Aaron. "We have the class. Kaklase tayo Aaron Yay, tabi tayo ah" Jane said while handing over the schedule back. Aaron just nodded and followed Jane till they reach the class.

The class was pretty uneventful but Josh left that class having a headache due the constant questions from Jane. "Jane? Can't we just go grab lunch? Please" Aaron begged as he pulled Jane. "Hehe sige po~~" Jane cheerfully cheered as she let herself be pulled by Aaron. They went to the place where Jane recommend which is relatively empty except for a couple of people who was sitting at the opposite table. "So ano kukunin mo Jane? I'm new to this" Aaron ask as Jane just pointed at a burger meal and told Aaron that she would just get pick a table for them.

A few minutes later Aaron arrived to their table with two of a burger meal and two milkshake. He notice that Jane keeps eyeing the people from the opposite table which made him curious "Kakilala mo Jane?" He asked which made Jane snapped from her staring. "Uh No, I mean yes. Mga friends ko from highschool" Jane answer with a bit of a waver in her voice which Aaron notice but didn't comment on. "Let's call them then." Aaron said as he was about to wave at them only to be stop by Jane. "Wag na baka nakakaistorbo lang tayo for them" Jane quickly said as she took a small bite of her burger. Aaron just shrugged as he took a sip from his milk shake and enjoying the meal with Jane.

Aaron went to the bathroom to clean his hands where a man from the opposite table is also there. "Tol iwan mo na kasama mo pera lang habol niyan." The guy told him which made Aaron confuse. "Huh, what do you mean?" Aaron asked which made the guy sigh "Look dude, Jane is just in it for the money so leave her" the guy said.
"Yeah I heard you. Ano nga ibig mong sabihin?" Aaron started to get irritated as he ask the guy again. "Fuck off dude ikaw na nga tinutulungan. Sinasabi ko lang bago ka maluko nung pokpok" the guy angrily push Aaron as he walks away.

Walking back he saw a commotion where some people are laughing and taking videos. He walked closer trying to look for Jane in the crowd. He found her being the center of the commotion, he saw her being shouted by a woman. "Oh ano pokpok? Lalandiin mo pa boyfriend ko!" the woman shouted at Jane. With a weak voice Jane answered "I didn't ". This made the woman angrier as she thought that Jane was lying "Babe kunin mo yung iniinom niya" The girl ordered the guy behind her which is the same guy that "warned" him. Aaron knew where this is going so he immediately step in front of Jane shielding her from the Milkshake that was thrown by the woman. "Tignan mo nga naman may naloko nanaman siya" The woman smugly said as she took out her to video Aaronwhile she mock them "Tignan niyo to mga guys. Ms.Jane Reui Ramirez fooled another guy that would gave her money in exchange for sex".

Having enough of it, Aaron grabbed Jane's arm and they stormed out of the place while laughter echoes as they got out. Having no other choice Aaron took Jane home. Jane was silent throughout the trip and when they arrive Aaron just made Jane sit on the couch and went to take a shower in his room. After cleaning himself up he sat next to Jane who was still silent. "You wanna talk about it?" Aaron asked with a surprising gentleness in his voice. He was surprised when he actually got a response. "She's right you know" Jane said almost in whisper. "Bakit naman?" Aaron followed which made Jane cry. "Hey, hey, hey shhh. It's alright you don't have to tell me anything if you don't want to" Aaron comforted gently as he makes circles on her back. "I did sell my body for money and its true na nilapitan kita kasi I know na you'll be an easy money" Jane confessed while still crying. Aaron was taken backed by the revelation, he just sighs as he embraced Jane which surprised her for a bit before returning the hug. "Why do you do it?" He asked while still holding her. "I need money to pay for the university but I can't get a job because of my schedule" She answered making him hold her tighter. "I have an offer for you" Aaron said while he let her go. Jane may had the wrong idea as she just closed her eyes and started to unzip her jacket.

Aaron realized what she was doing and immediately stop her "No Jane nothing like that". Jane opened her eyes looking confused. "I mean, I was gonna offer you a job in my parent's restaurant. Where are you living right now?" Aaron asked. "Really? Uhmm nakikitulog lang ako sa kung sino sa mga friends ko papayag to save up" she answered. "Okay grab your stuffs, you'll take one of the room downstairs" Aaron told her which got a nod from her. "Why are you doing this Aaron? We just met. Heck I even used you!" Jane shouted which she immediately cover her mouth. Aaron started laughing which made Jane punch him in his arm. "Hahaha believe it or not Jane. Walang wala rin kami nun, if it weren't for that one who showed kindness to our family then I don't think I'll even be here." Aaron explained while smiling at her. Jane didn't know what to say as for the first time in a long time she gave a genuine smile "thank you Aaron" she said caught him off guard with a kiss on his cheeks.  Aaron blushed making Jane laugh "Nag blush siya Yiee~~"