Bon Apetit is out of buisness

"Oh Garfield," Jon moaned. Jon looked up at garfield's sexy face. The way Garfield looked down at him, Jon knew, that this was it. This was the only thing he wanted in life. "Please be gentle with my small body, please," .

"haha, oh Jon," Garfield chuckled sexily. he put his orange paw on Jons head tilting it back, he leaned in and pressed his kitty lips against jon's.  he moved his lips slowly on Jon's, letting out a soft moan every once in a while. When he pulled away, he saw the strings of saliva stretch from each other's mouths. 

"open your mouth, I want you to get ready for my hot lasagna," Garfield said as unbucking his fur pants. He whipped out his long, thick, cheesy and hot lasagna.

It was so huge. Jon stared at it in awe...

"It-It's so big...." Jon said softly.

"Go ahead sexy boy, Jon," Garfield said softly under his breath while biting his lip slowly. "Eat up," he winked.

Jon was stunned...he continued to stare at his meaty lasagna. Garfield began getting impatient and within a few seconds Garfield, grabbed the back of Jon's head and THRUSTED his hips forward. The lasagna landed straight into Jon's small mouth. Jon was shocked. His eyes widened and he was flustered, but he still enjoyed garfield's tasty lasagna in his mouth.

"Oh yea...Jon..." Garfield leaned his head back in pleasure as he moaned. Garfield thrusted and thrusted still keeping his paw on the back of Jon's head. "Oh Jon, oh f--, don't fucking stop, just like that babe..." Garfield felt something building up inside him, he felt his lasagna twitch and pump and filling up with pre-cum. His hips twitched a bit and soon, sweaty, melted cheese began oozing out of Jon's mouth, still with the lasagna in his mouth, as Jon softly gagged.

garfieled leaned and moaned with cheesy pleasures. Jon pulled away, with stringy cheese stuck to his mouth. Although Jon was tired and out of breath, he continued to lick up the rest of the warm cheese. 

Garfield was tired but Jon wanted more. Garfieled flopped onto the bed his lasagna, still ozing cheese slowly.  Jon jumped on his, grabbing onto his soft lasagna. Stoking rapidly up and down. 

Garfield was taken by surprise. "Wh-what are you doing?!" Jon looked up sexily.

"Oh Garfield, you thought it was over wasn't it? Haha, not yet daddy". Garfield thought he was just going to continue stroking but he was wrong. Jon pulled himself onto the bed, stroking garfield's hot chest...In a split second, he jumped onto Garfield's lasagna and bounced up and down the hardest he ever had in his life. 

Garfield's eyes widened. He was shocked, this amount of please was too much for him to handle. His horniness sky rocketed once again. Jon was so pleasured by this. As he was bouncing up and down fast, he began jacking off on his own. The moaning only got louder and louder by the second. garfield's cheese exploded once more, harder than ever, like a bomb. 

"Oh yesss daddy, go harder," Garfield moaned loudly. Jon eventually came on his own all over garfield's furry face and thin whiskers. Garfield began licking all of this up quickly. Garfield grabbed on Jons huge penis and stroked it fast "Oh yea, daddy you taste so good!!" Jon was weak at this point. He came over and over again, exploding all over the bed. Every time he he came he only wanted more. 

"Fuck yea daddy, don't fucking stop there," Jon said pushing Garfield's head towards him, making his dick go deeper. Garfieled gagged as his mouth filled with his warm, sweet cum. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ANYWAYS 

Bon appetit you better make THIS LASAGNA 

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO