chapter 7

When i woke up Monday morning, I was kinda nervous. The one and only Alec kissed me on Saturday. And he run. I didn't know what he felt for me, but I can say that my feelings for him didn't stopped after the kiss. And we didn't talked on Sunday, because we were already done with the project, he even gave it to the teacher.

I didn't think that he liked me back. It was just a stupid kiss. An amazing wonderful kiss. But it would probably just me who felt it. It was my first kiss. But I was afraid that he would bother me even more. Or if we would beat me up. I didn't have so much time to think, since right after I walked into the school hall, I got pushed into the lockers.

-"Oh, look what we have here, the schools biggest fag." It was Alec, of course. His friends were with him and it looked like he was back to hating me again. I didn't wanted to say anything, of course this would happen. How could I even wish for hm to actually like me? I looked down on the floor, didn't wanted to cry, I could not slip into littlespace now. I heard the school bell, but didn't make any move, he hold into me to hard that I could escape anyway.

-"He actually tried to kiss me yesterday. How much a big of a loser is he?"

I could not believe what he said. He said that I tried to kiss him. And I couldn't say anything, who would believe me? I felt a tear drop from my eyes, I didn't care. I wanted to just get to class, but he had still a tight grip on me. he didn't beat me up, just pushed me into the lockers hard, and went laughing with his other friends.

I was half an hour late for class, but I didn't care that much. People looked at me, they looked surprised, maybe because I am never late. I just sat down on the only seat that was available. The class was boring, and was happy that we could start with project that we are doing without a partner. I know Alec is smarter than me, but I didn't wanted to see him. After a while with working the teacher erupting the silence and say out loud:

-"I am really proud of your work with the project you have done, especially Sam and Alec. Sam, you have done an amazing work, keep that going."

I didn't know what to say, so a just shut up. I didn't do the work, Alec did. But if I told anyone that he actually did something, I would get beaten up. I just nodded and sat in silence.

After class I went to the library. I hate lunch in the cafeteria, so I hide in the library. Then I could read for myself, and sometimes be in littlespace without people noticing me. but I didn't get that far, because right before I opened the door, someone pulled my arm and dragged me into the janitors closet. Alec.

-"Hey, I just wanted to tell that I'm sorry about the kiss, and now I feel akward, and that I'm proud of the grade we got from the project. We got an A! great work!"

I was mad at him. He apologized for the kiss, it was the kiss I liked, but not for lying to his friends. I know I get nervous around him, but this time, it is not going to stop me.

-"Just piss off okay, I am not in the mood to talk to you now."

And then I left.