#158: Stretch Marks

#158:  Stretch Marks- onedirectionprefss

Harry: Just a few on the edges of your boobs. They grew too fast for your body to catch up. You found them to be disgusting, and absolutely hated wearing anything that flaunted them. Harry on the other hand, thinks the total opposite. He's constantly telling you how much he loves them, or how they simply just make you... you.

Niall: You've had stretch marks for as long as you can remember. You'd been teased for having these lines on your legs for years. For a while you were even ashamed of wearing shorts, skirts, or dresses. When you had met Niall he fell in love with you, all of you, including your stretch marks. He runs his finger along them whilst in bed, mumbling words like 'beautiful' or 'mine'.

Zayn: They're your biggest insecurity. Looking at them, touching them, feeling them, or even knowing that they're there make you upset. For a while you wouldn't even show yourself to Zayn, afraid he'd be as disgusted as you. When he noticed them whilst in the bedroom, he continued kissing your body, including your stretch marks. "Perfect," he whispered, before kissing them yet again.

Louis: "I like them." He ran his finger along the thin lines on your hips. You looked at him funny. "Why? They're disgusting." He smiled as he shook his head. "No ones perfect babe. I've got my very own, and I've learned to love them. Just like you should. We're only human."

Liam: Let's face it, you've got quite the bum for a not so big girl. The bum didn't come alone though, it was accompanied by a few light lines. You were insecure up until you met Liam. Most guys when they noticed them got weirded out. Liam shrugged it off. To him they meant nothing other than the fact you're you.