From where it started..

"Thank you, Sun.", I say as those golden yellow rays of sun take their places on my cheeks, flushing them immediately.

Fustrated, I turned with my back facing my window trying to go back to sleep again, filling my head with dreamy thoughts to help me fall asleep again. Then just as I started to think about how my boyfriend, my imaginary other boyfriend that is, took me to a place where the waves meet the sand, my bestfriend Roselle suddenly had her foot near my face and that certainly made me jump.

No choice, I had to get up than to be sleeping to this woman who can't sleep without her crushing my face with her feet. So I got up, had my pale pinkish feet walk around this not that big but comfy little room we have here while trying to search for my clothes.

Oh, almost forgot, Roselle and I only wear shirts and undies when we sleep. Kind of our habit since we worked and lived together. She's been the best of my best friends since high school, the only girl who always scolds me but never leaves me and sticks with me through every drama a teenager has to go through..

Back to my clothes, I finally found my PJ's and darted out of the room, making my way across outpr tiny cozy apartment that my boss pays for us as we work for him. It's only 7:30 the clock says, so it means there's still no cooked food from the stores outside, lunch food usually starts to be sold at around 10 a.m. meaning I still have to wait until then. Not knowing what to do else, I grabbed my bath towel and started walking towards the comfort room,

"Maybe I need a bath," I said as I was getting the water ready, I have this uneasiness inside my chest and I don't know where it's coming from..

After having some new clothes on, I remembered I need to get that bedspace I saw 2 weeks ago, since I was leaving my job already meaning I can't stay there anymore. I got my eyeglasses and woke up Roselle, telling her to come with me to that apartment. So she got up, and I still had to wait for another hour before we finally got out of that apartment and started walking. The sun surely shines that bright that morning, and the uneasiness still lingers on my stomach..

I was thinking probably it's my boyfriend Tom, but it can't be, as rude as a girl can get, I don't feel anything affectionate for him anymore, maybe I've moved on from that sick relationship even though we're still together..

Tom and I met last year at Batangas city, when my friend Roselle trusted a guy who hired us to work there. One thing led to another and as stupid as it already is, Tom and started going out because of my addiction to beaches, that's why I'm learning to forget them already. I hate water, especially salt water..

"Hey, where's that apartment of yours?", Roselle asked me.

"Umm, it's just around that corner. See? So I won't be far away from you." I replied smiling, that's one thing I still can't do right now, lose Roselle..

I look up to her as if she's my mom, maybe because she started acting like one since I was in high school. I already feel like crying with the thought that I won't be living with her anymore. That's how much I need her, or should I say I'm that attached to her. So we walked and when I saw those familiar hanging plants, I knew this was the place. So we walked up to it.

"You ready?", Roselle said.

"Ofcourse I am. It's just an apartment what could be more bizarre than this." I replied, but deep inside my chest and belly unwanted butterflies are eager to be set free already.

I was this close to thinking maybe I need to go home and run to the toilet to throw up when suddenly Roselle called out to the apartment.

"Hello, anybody there?", Roselle shouted.

Because I could even stop her, a woman from her mid-forties opened the door.

"Yes? How can I help you?" The woman said.

"Um, I was that girl last week looking for a place to stay, is the room still available?", I replied shaking but I still amnaged to smile, I have to smile to look approachable, it's like an automatic gesture of mine. I've always been like this.

"Oh! I remeber you dear. But I'm sorry the room's occupied already, a guy moved in yesterday." The woman replied.

That kinda shattered my world, I needed a place to stay, where am I gonna live now..?

Am I bound to go home already? This soon..?

These thoughts ransacked my head before I could stop 'em..

"But wait, hey Carlo! Can you take these girls to your house? They're looking for bedspacers!" The woman shouted towards the house.

I looked up and searched for the one she was referring to as "Carlo", there sat a guy carrying a baby, probably his. And behind him was a pretty woman.

"Maybe that's his wife." I said to myself.

Then as I was staring at his face, there it strucked me. He was the closest thing to Jacob Black! The only man I've been dreaming of for almost 2 years now. One of the artist in The Twilight Saga. I can't believe what I was seeing.

I blinked twice..

Thrice..

Still the guy looked like him!
It was so surreal and unbelievable!
Then the butterflies I was talking about earlies went crazy inside of me..
Like they just bursted out of nowhere, and I am so close to panicking and catching my breath! A little exaggerated but that's what I'm feeling right now. I had to breathe, I told myself..

Breathe in, breathe out..

Breathe in, breath out..

Then before I knew it the guy was infront of me, and the woman behind her, the owner of the apartment that's already occupied is saying something I can't focus on..

What I did was just smiled to the woman and nodded.
Carlo started walking already and Roselle and I followed him.
I was really cold by that time, goosebumps were showing and I just wanna go home..
But I can't..
I am not a coward!
So I continued walking, following Carlo to their home. For almost 6 months of me living in that subdivision on Lipa City this is the first time I walked towards its center, our apartment is located at the opening of the subdivision so there really is no reason for us to go deeper into the subdivision..

My feet was getting tired of walking but my mind's somewhere else. My eyes are too busy checking out this guy, the reason why my stomach wanted to explode from too much butterflies..

Then with all the courage I've got that time, I finally asked Carlo.

"Is it that far?"

He looked at me and turned his back again..

"No, it's just around here."

Then I saw him texting, holding his phone. Then out of nowhere I thought maybe he was texting his wife. 

Poor me.

Sob sob. 

My heart was breaking already.

Oh no! 

Everything's starting to get crazy!

And as crazy as how it feels right now, at the back of my mind I was already scolding myself..
Telling myself to shut up, and that having a crush on a stranger is absolutely ridiculous..
Just ridiculous...

This guy sure is tall, maybe around 5'9 ft. in height. And has nice arms too..

Oh my gosh! Those arms!
How would it feel to have them wrapped around me..
It would be as if the gates of heaven has decided to welcome me..