17

"I know you don't like to talk about it but I can't help but to wonder, you said you don't know much about sex yet that's what you went through right?"

I blink in surprise not knowing how to answer such a question.

"Well... I-I don't know..." I sigh, watching him take a drag of his blunt. We were in his room now. "I guess then I always tried my best to block it out. I mean even up to this year I never really went out my way to find out why people liked sex so much since you know... I hated it," I laugh awkwardly, scratching my arm nervously. "But um..." I sit up and he follows, now dressed in a pair of clean boxers. "I became curious when I met you," I admit to him, not really giving it too much thought.

He makes a face, surprised. "Me?" He scoffs but not in disgust. It's almost as if he's astonished. "Why?"

"Well isn't it obvious..." I say avoiding eye contact and rubbing my feet together. "I like you dummy."

He doesn't respond right away and I look up to see his ears darkening. "You gotta give me some time. I don't know how to respond to that."

Although, I feel sad at that it's understandable. I can't just rush my feelings onto him, especially if he's not sure of his own.

"It's okay. You don't have to say anything. I understand how weird it is and... I tried—" For some reason I suddenly feel all stuffed up with emotions. "I tried not to like you but... clearly it didn't work," I laugh, wiping my watery eyes.

He hums, leaning over to tap his blunt in an ashtray.

"We're supposed to be brothers," he states then, nonchalantly as he leans back against his headboard.

I frown, suddenly feeling self conscious in his hoodie.

"I know," I state, not looking at him as I fidget with my hands. "Don't remind me."

He laughs eventually, an airy humor filled laugh before leaning over and kissing me.

I kiss him back eagerly and his hand that's still holding his blunt grips my jaw, pulling me away.

"You'll never be my brother," he says lowly, his eyes dark and tone set.

I'm trying to catch my breath, my face hot and lips swollen as my heart races. I watch him calmly take another drag before blowing it out between us.

His eyes not once leaving my own.

'*'

When I wake up my body feels hot and I'm confused because I rarely get this feeling but here it is, taking over and making me feel relentless and needy.

"Elias?"

The room is dim from the table light and I'm naked besides Eli's hoodie that's currently swallowing me whole.

I turn to look up at said boy who's knocked out besides me.

"Elias?" I call again, hand coming to caress his bare chest.

He hums, still asleep as I pout, hard and horny.

"I'm hard," is all I say and he opens his eyes to stare at me before snorting and closing them again.