7

Late 2010

it was now louis' birthday and the rest of the boys had gone back to their own appartments. 

"i have two presents for you lou."

"why two?"

"a birthday present, and a christmas present."

louis smiled widely. "most people only get me one."

"i'm different then most people."

louis smiled again. "gimme gimme gimme!" he said giggling a bit. 

"gimme gimme never gets."

"i don't care!" louis laughed, teasing him. "give them here!"

so he did.

"open your christmas present second." harry ordered.

louis nodded his head and opened his birthday present first. it was a drawing of the two, harry hugging louis from behind and louis smiling away with a beanie on, with what it looks like, holding a soccer ball. except the strange thing about the drawing is that they look older.

"why do we look older?" louis asked, laughing a bit. "i love it either way, though." he smiled.

"because that's going to be us when we get older! now, open your christmas present."

he did, and he ended up pulling a mistletoe from the box. confused, he asked. "what's this for? decoration?"

harry snatched it from the lad and sat closer to him, holding it above their heads, smiling.

louis rolled his eyes and leaned in, pressing his lips to harry's.

"merry christmas lou." harry whispered against his love's lips.