C H A P T E R • 14

VANESSA
■ • ■ • ■

"You're funny if you think I'm letting you walk out in that thing, princesa," Gabriel said with a short laugh as I walked out in my bathing suit. "There is too much skin showing for my liking."

"Oh, hush," I muttered, swatting his hand away when he tried covering me with a towel. "You can't control what I'm wear — not even sex can change my mind about that."

Gabriel grunted and I smirked, looking in the giant mirror, pulling my red bikini up. He came up behind me, trying to pull my bottoms up.

"Baby, the more you pull them up the more cheek will show," I commented, grinning when his hands paused. "Well, more than there already is."

"I'm not enjoying this attitude, young lady," he muttered, smacking my ass hard. From behind, his hand then crept up my body, wrapping around my neck.

I rubbed my butt. "That hurt."

"That's the point," he said, leaning close to my ear as he spoke. "Now, the only reason why I'm even going to let this little outfit slide is because you've been a good girl since we got here. And you're going to continue to be one, sí?"

I gasped when his second hand travelled passed my bottoms, caressing my warming centre.

"Sí," I whispered, resting the back of my head on his chest.

He smirked, pulling his hand away. "Good girl. We're going to be meeting some close business partners of mine and I expect you to be on your best behaviour for me, okay?"

I nodded again, biting my lip when his grip slightly tightened around my throat.

"Good," he hummed, turning me around and pressing a punishing kiss to my lips. "Put something on to cover up, too. Don't want anyone gawking but me."

"Okay," I dumbly murmured, making him smirk. "Give me a kiss."

Gabriel raised an eyebrow and I bit my lip.

"Please," I added, making him slowly grin.

Silently, he leaned down until his lips were brushing over mine; mine were desperate as I tried leaning closer but he teased me, pulling back just a bit. It wasn't fair that I had to get on my toes even when he was leaning down and the fact that he was teasing because he was so much taller was disrespectful, in my eyes.

"Gabriel," I scowled and I could feel his grin against my lips. "Get down here, you're too tall."

He chuckled, leaning down and pressing our lips in a slow kiss. I sighed into his mouth, biting down on his lip before sucking on it. He grabbed my ass into his hands and squeezed them, moaning when his lips parted and I sucked on his tongue.

"That's enough," he muttered when I began to press kisses down his throat. "I don't want to be walking along the beach with a boner."

I chuckled, feeling him pull back and press a kiss to my forehead. His arms wrapped around me and his hands rested on the small of my back, resting his head in the crook of my neck. I wrapped my arms around his neck, closing my eyes as I slowly inhaled his cologne.

"Why are you hugging me?" I asked, pulling him closer to me.

"I wanted to," he mumbled against my neck, pausing shortly, "and I like the way your tits feels against me."