Depart

Molly

After the party jay Trell blu and killa came back to our house . Simone was already here when we got here I was currently tipsy and high asf laying on the floor with my feet on top of jay Simone to my left  sitting on Trell Lap and blu and killa passed out on the couch.

I got up and looked around everybody was flak near out I walked to the dining room and seen mama jones coming downstairs .

" you still up ? " mama jones asked
" I was just about to go to sleep " I said scratching my head
"How was the party ? " she asked
" it was fun .. where's pops ? " I asked
" he's somewhere .. since you don't know " mama jones said shaking her head

I frowned " everything okay mama ?"

She looked at me and shook her head yes I knew she wasn't telling the truth but I wasn't going to go to deep into it .

"You go ahead and get some sleep baby .. ima go back up stairs " mama jones said walking upstairs

I nodded my head watching her go upstairs then going into my room i stripped out of my clothes then put in a big t shirt . I could feel a pair of eyes on me so I turned around to see jay standing there .

I jumped " what the fuck ? "
" I already seen everything " he said walking in

I rolled my eyes getting in my bed as he started taking off his shirt and pants climbing in with me .

" what are you doing ? " I said
" going to sleep " he said wrapping his arms around me

" what if pops find us " I said
" does it matter .. I'm done hiding how I feel about you " he said
" now you wanna fight for us .. a little to late " I said
" it's never to late .. ima show you " jay said

I closed my eyes snuggling closer to him and I can't even cap ... it felt so good I missed being in his arms and feeling this safe . this is the man I want to be with .. but i don't want to disappoint my dad and mess up everything I want to show him that I am cut out for this but I can't help how I feel .

Pops

I got up and looked over at Ann she was still sleeping so I slowly got out the bed slipping my pants on and shoes I grabbed my phone and left out the door locking it behind me .

I looked at my phone to see I had 20 missed calls I shook my head only calling my wife back as I got into the car and pulled off . The phone rung 3 times then went to voicemail which means she declined it I sighed getting ready for the argument .

Lori have known about Ann for years now she gave me a choice to choose and I chose her but I still just can't cut strings with Ann .. don't get me wrong I'm in love with Lori she's the mother of my kids and the one who been down with since I first started but Ann is just .. it's just something different with her I can't explain .

I pulled up in my yard seeing 5 different cars outside I frowned walking in seeing half the trap knocked out in my living room with Trell and Simone i didn't see my princess so I walked to her room .

I peeped in to see her and jay snuggled up sleeping I smiled shaking my head leaving back out . I didn't trust jay at first I thought he wasn't solid it cut out when my son first brought him around but he remind me of me when I was younger when I first started .. the sacrifice he took for my family and for the love my daughter I don't care about them dating .. I just don't want her to get hurt .

I walked upstairs to my room I could see the light was still on which means Lori was up waiting for me I shook my head walking in facing her .

" how was it ? " she asked not looking up from her book

" the party was good " I said taking off my shoes

" you know damn well I'm not talking about no party Kenneth " Lori said throwing the book at me

" calm down " I said rubbing my head

" if you gonna continue with that whore I won't stick around .. I'll go find happiness don't think I still don't have it Nîgga " she said turning out the light

" yeah ite .. try me Lori " I said  walking into the bathroom getting into the shower

I wasn't gonna even try to sleep Trell and I got a flight in 3 hours .once I got out the shower I walked back in with a towel wrapped around me I felt bad for what I was doing I knew it wasn't fair to her .. I don't wanna loose her or my family but I can't seem to let Ann go .

I gotta make a decision fast .. or I'll just end up fucking up everything . I put my clothes on getting in the bed with Lori wrapping my arms around her kissing her back I knew she was still awake but I wasn't gonna say anything I know how stubborn she is that's where molly gets it from .

My alarm went off letting me know it was time for us to head out . Just as I was about to get up the door opened .

" you up pops ? " Trell said

I smiled I was happy he was improving Trell never was on time for anything when we first started out now I see my hard work was paying off .

" yeah son I'll be down there in 5 " i said

" yesssir " he said walking over kissing his mother on her cheek

" I love you son .. " Lori spoke

" I love you more mama " Trell said walking out

I got up grabing my suit case walking towards the door I turned around and looked at Lori .

" be careful .. I love you " she said

I smiled " I will .. I love you more my lovely wife "

She smiled making my heart beat fast . Her smile always got me to do anything .. I mean anything for her . I walked out of our room closing the door behind me downstairs . Trell was at the door waiting for me he kissed Simone then her stomach and I frowned he didn't make contact with me leaving out the door .

I walked outside and got into the car I ordered for us the driver got our things and put them in the back . I looked at Trell and he just looked forward I could tell he had something on his mind or either something he had to say .

" you got some you wanna say son ? " I asked

" Simone's pregnant .. I don't wanna leave her and go over seas .. that'll be messed up " he said still not making contact

I nodded staring at him.

" get your stuff I'll go ahead and maybe get someone else to help out on the job " I said

" nah pops .. I can't do that to you " Trell said finally looking at me

" I'm not gonna let you do this and resent me for the rest of your life .. I understand son " I said

He nodded " thanks pops "

" congratulations.. I'll be before he or she is born " I said hugging him

He got out the car getting his bags running back into the house I sat and I thought about who else I would trust to do the job for me and I couldn't think of anyone else but jay .

" are you ready sir ? " the driver asked

" yes " I nodded my head

How y'all like this chapter ? Vote and comment !