4

She looked at him as he sat there, patiently waiting for her to be back on this plane of existence. When he saw that she was coming back to herself and her body, he was already playing with the things he had claimed as his. Her breasts were open to the open air and remained hard tipped and ready for his touch. He rolled her nipples at the same time with both of his hands as he played with the weight of them as he smiled to himself at the size. "Defiantly more than a handful." He said as he played and adjust his hands. "They are simply perfect for me to play with. I think these and your pussy will become my favorite playthings, my dear."

"You do?" she asked.

"Oh, yes." He said as he licked his lips as he watched her awakening to her more sensual side. He knew he was the reason, and that made him even more happy to have this innocent little creature in front of him. The things he wanted to do to her were running through his mind.

"Like how?" she asked softly.

"Do not get me wrong. I do want to know you more personally, but I can see that these will be the perfect things to wake up too. Your pussy will be the best thing to fall asleep in. It is warm and inviting, but only for me. Some of the others like to share their baby's. You will not join that rank. This is mine. I will be the only one to fill you in your cunt. This cock is the one that will ride you. You understand that?" he said as he was still palming her tits as he looked in her eyes. "The only exception to that is when you use a toy of my choosing to pleasure yourself in front of me."

"You want me to do that?" she asked.

"I want to watch you play with your pussy with certain toys, yes. Then I can watch you cum on them, and then I will show you how the real thing feels." He said. She was now in the water again, still facing him as he felt her hands on his cock. She was palming his balls with one hand and running the length of his hardened member with the other. "oh yes, you are a good girl by doing that baby." She began to tighten her grip on his cock, and he placed his head back on the rim of the tub. He slid out of the water and watched her as she moved forward instinctively. "Naughty girl."

"Daddy, can I suck you?" she asked as she looked up at him with a pleading look.

"you want to make daddy happy, baby?" he asked, and she nodded slightly.

"Then show daddy how you want to make him happy, baby." He said as he moved her hair so he could watch as she began licking his entire length. When she circled around the tip and mapped the entire length with her tongue, he was groaning. When she closed her mouth on the tip of him and began to suck gently, he pushed himself more into her mouth. He had his hand in her hair, and unlike the last time, he was moving her up and down as she sucked harder. He felt the pressure of her tongue rubbing on his skin as she sucked and took more and more of him in her mouth. He was enjoying this as he was getting rougher with her, and she was moaning more and more. She was enjoying this too as she looked up to him with her doe eyes, and he released her, and she licked the tip again as she released his cock from her mouth.

He pulled on her hair as his mouth came crashing down upon her as he roughly let his tongue, which still tasted of her pussy, into her mouth. He was lifting her as he sat in the water again. He moved his cock as he moved up and down the length with his own hand before having her sit down, impaling herself on the steel rod that was his cock. Her breast bouncing on the surface of the water, and he lifted and let her fall back down. She leaned back a little as she forced her clit to rub against him as he finally let her have all of him. She moaned, and he groaned as he pushed himself further into the warm tight depths of her pussy. The tightness was grabbing hold of the skin of his cock and gave him even more, a feeling of being rubbed when he moved himself in her. The friction of the walls of her cunt was driving him beyond anything he had felt before. He wanted to relish the feeling, but he also wanted to punish her for having that much control over his cock.