Prologue

Hey my wattpad readers, there is the prologue which is the sneak peak of one of the chapters.

Prologue

A sharp pull by my wrist bought me back to the wall. I hold my breath for a moment.

"what the hell" I cussed.

"Shh, baby girl" he exclaimed. I cringed with the endearment he used.

He brought his face near to my face. His breath is fanning all over my lips. It raised my heartbeat to a different level. It must be heard by him also. His smirk face saying it all.

His eyes are gazing my lips and he started closing the small gap we have between our lips to be mingled into one.
Sensing his intentions I closed my eyes & moved my face to the left.

He stopped right away & increase the gap between us which I really appreciate but the hold of his hand on my wrist is very tight. It started paining me slowly.

"Now listen to me very carefully, we might be lawfully wedded husband & wife. But you are nothing to me. I have only married you because of my doll" he said rudely to me.

I forcefully release my hand from his hulk like grip which resulted into breaking my bangles & a piece of glass cut into my hand. It hurt me like hell.

There must be a big cut in my hand. Ignoring the pain in my hand.

I showed my other hand finger towards him and said "even I was not interested in this marriage. I am kind of forced into this"

Which I am not, my subconscious mocked me. But I wont give him that satisfaction. Although I was not forced but I had no other option than to accept this marriage.

"So now when feelings are mutual, I expect you not to interface in my business & stay away from me" he said rudely.

"I am not desperate to be with you" I exclaimed. Saying so I moved towards closet so that I can change into my nightwear from this heavy saree.

Oh god why always me. Although I did not show it in front of him. But I was hurt with his words. A tear of frustration pored out of my eyes. One by one Niagra fall was running out of my eyes. Don't know what is stored in my life ahead.

Here is the sneakpeak. Do tell me how is it.

So, did you get any idea about the storyline. If yes, do comment.

What do you think who is doll??? Do tell me your views.

Suggestions & appreciations are always welcome. As i am a immature writer, pls forgive me in case of any mistake.

Do vote & Comment. It would really appreciate me to go ahead.

Next would be the character's description.
Till then byee guys.

~Piaa