(Request!) Charlie x Jigsaw's son

*Requested by JayWW1 Forgive me I don't know much about this movie I haven't seen this movie in a very long time*

(Y/n) seemed human for the most part not like his puppet father how he was created he did not dare fathom.

(Y/n) acted nothing like his father rather, he used the charming act to manipulate his victims he was so skilled his father had him get his victims for his games.

Such games let (Y/n) here to become another sinner in hell.

(Y/n) struck up a job in cards charming fellows into suckering their money then robbing them completely.

All (Y/n) had to do was flash a smile and throw a few words of encouragement and they went all in on their money.

(Y/n) dressed in the same suit his father wore had a sharper appealing face yet held the same pale skin and swirling red cheeks and red iris's and black pupils as well as sclera. Unlike his father however he has his hair slicked back and cut neatly unlike his father's long hair.

(Y/n) had made another good profit at yet another casino making off with the betting fool's money and leaving before they could object.

(Y/n) had noticed a few sore losers tailing trying to be subtle yet ultimately failing. (Y/n) continued on pretending to be oblivious.

He could kill them but that would be easy.

For now however he needed A place to lay low

As (Y/n) walked he turned a corner and quickly hid watching the fools pass he went the opposite way walking down a good few blocks he found a hotel that next to nobody visited and went into.

The highly made fun of Hazbin hotel.

A smirk crossed (Y/n)'s face as he walked through the doors.

Walking up to the counter in the lobby (Y/n) flashed a smile at woman manning the counter which seemed to be a girl with one eye and and X as the other.

"Hello there I wish to have a room." (Y/n) said looking at the woman who looked up at him skeptical.

"You do realize where your at right?" 

"Why else would I be here?" (Y/n) smirked pretending to know the true purpose of the place. 

Just then, Charlie came skipping cheerfully and noticed (Y/n) standing there smiling at Vaggie slyly.

"Hello! Vaggie you didn't tell me we had a new guest! Are you just signing in?" Charlie asked hopping onto the desk she looked over at him with a happy smile.

Her bubbly attitude towards strangers had startled (Y/n) his poker face wavering for a moment showing weakness before he smiled back at her 

"Hello my lady I think I'm at the Hazbin hotel correct?" (Y/n) asked her ignoring Vaggie 's suspicion over why he was there.

"Yep! We rehabilitate sinners and demons! And Help them go to heaven." Charlie said to him happily.

(Y/n)'s smile had wavered again he was where? A rehabilitation center?

What the fuck?

"Since You already signed in I'll help you find your room." Charlie said with a happy smile taking (Y/n) hand in her softer one 

(Y/n)'s surprise wore off when he was pulled away by Charlie who smiles up at him she seemed to be able to knock down his walls he built with sly smiles and clever words.

And she didn't even know it.

How pathetic was he?

Charlie showed (Y/n) his room and turned to him.

"We offer breakfast in the mornings and you can have therapy alone or with a group which do you prefer?" Charlie asked leaning her head to the side looking at him with interest.

"If you are going my Therapist then I'd prefer solo sessions." (Y/n) winked at her with his sharp tooth smile.

Charlie blushed a little as she rubbed her arm.

"I-I do most of the therapy so I suppose Solo sessions can work." Charlie looked up at his taller figure.

"Excellent. What is your name may I ask?" (Y/n) asked

"Oh It's Charlie." Charlie smiled at him offering a hand for a handshake.

(Y/n) grabbed her hand turned it and gave the back of her hands a soft kiss making her blush harder.

"It's a pleasure to meet you Charlie My name is (Y/n)." (Y/n) smiled at her watching her try to hide the blush

"T-To you as well (Y/n)." Charlie said as she turned to walk away looking back at (Y/n) for a second then continuing on.

Poor foolish girl.

(Y/n) smirked at the girl's disappearing figure as she walked down the hall and away. She put her trust in people too much it would get her hurt besides (Y/n) is just gonna get them all hurt far worse.

(Y/n) wasn't going stick around this hotel long anyways.

(Y/n) turned opened the door to his new room and closed it behind him looking around (Y/n) hummed in thought he could make this work.

(Y/n) could manipulate Charlie if he wanted but he had no need for it besides he sort of liked her she was adorable.

(Y/n) frowned at himself.

What was wrong with him he let out a bitter laugh.

Love really? 

He was more pathetic than he could imagine.

Still she was a sweet girl in desperate need of help.

Maybe it might be fun to play good guy for her little game of rehabilitation.