Unexpected Chapter 30

Trevor left a trail of kisses from her mouth, down her neck to the valley between her breasts. When he saw her taut peaks he hardened even more. He licked slowly around her nipple before pulling it into his mouth. Sucking and nipping as Alex moaned and arched her back. He kissed over to the other breast. Pulling the nipple between his teeth. Slowly licking and sucking. Alex moaned and latched onto his shoulders.

He could smell her arousal and it was driving him insane. He had to taste her. He licked and kissed her body down to her core. Trevor slowly licked her slit from bottom to top. Alex moaned and jerked her hips. He licked around her clit before taking it into his mouth and sucking slowly.

Alex thought she would lose her mind from pleasure. Her pussy was throbbing and when Trevor started to suck her clit, she moaned, screamed and bucked wildly. "Trevor please..." She could feel the coil tightening in her belly. "Cum for me baby." At his words she came undone. screaming his name.

Trevor's cock hardened and throbbed with her sounds of pleasure. When she climaxed, he continued to assault her with his mouth and tongue. When he could feel her building up again, he stopped and moved up her body. Capturing her mouth in a desire laden kiss.

Alex could taste herself on him and it added fuel to the fire that was deep within her. Trevor positioned himself at her entrance and pushed in slowly. She was worried that he would not fit, shocked at his size when he had undressed.

Trevor moaned loudly as he slid inside of her. She was so tight and wet. He began to move slowly in and out. relishing the feeling of being inside her. Alex moaned and thrust her hips up to meet him. "Faster...Harder!" Trevor was more than happy to give her what she wanted. He pounded her as he groaned. Alex moaning, panting and screaming his name, asking for more. He knew she was almost there. Feeling himself reach the edge, he leaned toward her to mark her, just as his seed spilled inside her.

Private chaptersOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara