|| 𝙲𝚊𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚌𝚎

| Sky West ⭐️.|
Los Angeles, California
  ☞ 5:50pm

" yes sir, I know I violated the rules, I was so caught up in what I've been working on since I got out

" yes sir, I know I violated the rules, I was so caught up in what I've been working on since I got out." I said to my parole officer over the phone .

He's a nice black man, but sometimes he be popping shit.

" Sky , this is like your third time doing this.. what has been keeping you so busy, may I ask?" He said .

" I-I'm on tour with my boyfriend , my friend and his friends, my boyfriend is a rapper, you might know of him, he goes by NBA Youngboy.

" ohhh shit, you cappin'" he said sounding shocked . I started laughing, this old nigga really trynna use this teen slang.

" naw, Ian even " Cappin" ." I said repeating it how he said it.

He laughed again and mumbled something under his breath.

" well, imma let you slide , but only because I fuck with that youngboy nigga heavy , and I want to meet him when you get back down in BR, I listen to that nigga song " House Arrest Tingz" like everyday.

I smiled, my baby going up forreal.

" ok, I'll make sure of that , promise." I told him.

" Alright, well keep ya head up, talk to you soon." He said.

" same to you ." I said then hung up .

I went back outside of the tour bus where everyone else was, we were currently making a pit stop at this gas station , but the whole gang was just outside acting like crack heads, as usual.

I walked up to youngboy who stood with his head low looking at his phone , he was twisting his hair with one hand.

" baeeeeeeeeeeee!" I said snatching his phone .

He mean mugged me and walked away. I swear he is so bi- polar . I caught up to him and jumped on his back, I then used my finger print to open his phone and took a video , the whole gang noticed and decided to jump in on it.

I saved it and then got off his back.
I grabbed his face and kissed him.

" bae, why you be acting like that, I just be wanting to show you some love ." I said looking up at him since he was so tall, giving him a pouty face .

" Ion know, Ian used to this type of love you be giving me, you real different sky , I just don't want to put you in no pain, I'm real fucked up mentally." He said to me.

" Kentrell, I'm here for you , imma always ride for you no matter what, don't get shit twisted. I said to him .

He laughed and gave me a hug. I sighed and looked at my purse, then towards the store.