•• Chapter 30 ••

Oh, decisions, decisions.

Which rich bastard should I stay with?

Emmett and Slade; shitheads.

Edgar?

Dominant.

Sexy Dominant.

...doesn't seem violent.

Edgar seems reasonable, if a little skewed toward business.

Did I feel safe here in his apartment? Relatively. After our heated exchange in the car, I also felt a little submissive already, to be perfectly honest. It was hard to feel on the same level as this very controlled and productive man. Fear, anxiety; didn't seem to exist in Edgar. Could I trust him to help me? Hmm. Well.

What were my female instincts telling me?

I've come up with a decision at least; I'm going to tell Edgar that I want to stay and that I'll attempt to obey some of his orders. However, I was not going to go full out and jump into his pants and fuck his yoga dick. I imagined it slowly inflated during his yoga, like an evil Dominant's curse. Let's be honest. Edgar was meditating in spiritual preparation to fuck his little brother's slave submissive to assert his dominance over him.

And so - I must reject his advances. I must.

I think that was reasonable, I wasn't some sort of slut to be passed around, after all.

So... obedience to a Dominant... and maybe... you know... helping clean the place... could be some kind of rent payed - and all I had to do was listen, and stay out of his hair!

I just felt really strange things in my stomach, about 'betraying' my literal enslaver - Emmett Ransom. Maybe it meant I was now officially crazy but I didn't want to sleep with his 'older more attractive' brother Edgar.

Speaking of the Dominant.

I'm currently sitting on one of his backless couches, legs crossed under me, hands clasped in my lap, to hold down my short cream dress from gaping. Edgar has now slyly appeared in his bedroom door way, leaning on the wooden frame after his late night yoga session was up. Edgar's familiar two toned violet and azure eyes blink at me slowly, and unlike Emmett, Edgar seemingly has patience. He now opens his mouth to address me while I try not to look down for the yoga dick of my fucking sexy nightmares, "Are you going to surrender your rights, and learn a thing or two about real submission and domination - or are you going to be an inconvenience worth a lot of money?" Edgar drawls.

"I'll obey you," with my first response, he is already pleased, his lips curling up, however, I continue, "...with a condition..."

"I Dominate mentally, rather than just physically, so no conditions are allowed -" Edgar begins to explain and I cut him off.

"I don't want to fuck you," I state, a bit more firm, "Emmett -" Edgar's eyes darken with a warning, "...it feels wrong because I've slept with Emmett... and... I'm not some slut you can fuck just because I'm in your apartment."

"First rule," Edgar murmurs, sly, confident, slow, "...no talking..."

"Is that rule for just me or you too?" I've said it before I can take it back. My brain takes a moment to compute as I look up at the ceiling, mouth open, "...oh... you mean... just me..." I realise, looking down to see Edgar walking forward, smiling, hands clasped. I smile back.

Damn, he's got a handsome smile.

He's also probably the most perfectly groomed man I've ever seen. I notice his skin up close, so clear, his stubble, so even, even his genes are clean.