1.(Tanjiro×Kanao) Butterfly Estate

It's been two weeks since the Kamaboko Squad went down to the Butterfly Estate to recover.

Tanjiro had now recovered and had begun training with Inosuke, and he went to meet Nezuko every night.

One night Tanjiro was very tired of training but he went to Nezuko's room.
Nezuko was awake and she was standing by the window and Tanjiro approached "I'm here Nezuko."
Nezuko just saw him, approached him and hugged him and he was happy "Nezuko you always hugged me even when you were human and I am glad to have such a sister!".
Tanjiro sat down and told her what his day was like but he noticed that Nezuko was standing in the window.
"Nezuko what is it? Ah now I understand! You are bored standing here in the room and you will go out into the yard."
Nezuko rejoiced and Tanjiro started to open the door for her to come out but in fate she shrank and came out of the window and Tanjiro remained motionless

"Nezuko rejoiced and Tanjiro started to open the door for her to come out but in fate she shrank and came out of the window and Tanjiro remained motionless

"Sure! And the window was an option to go out!"
Tanjiro went out into the yard to see Nezuko but she wasn't there.
"Nezuko! Where are you?".
Tanjiro was worried about Nezuko and was looking for her until he could smell the scent of Nezuko and another person
"Ah I smell Nezuko's scent but this other scent! It seems to me I have smelled it somewhere else too!".
Tanjro ran to the scent direction and found them ...

And there he saw Kanao and Nezuko.
"Is that demon girl your sister?"
"Ah sorry! She's my sister Nezuko."
Kanao left Nezuko free
"You're Tanjiro right?"
"Yeah! And you're Kanao?"
"Yes."
They remained silent for a while and Tanjior began to laugh
"We've met elsewhere too !!"
"Yeah!" Kanao began to laugh with a small voice.
Tanjiro began to touch his head.
"My head still remembers that day well!"
"I'm sorry!"
Kanao was tired "Good Night!" and she left. Tanjiro was surprised to finally meet Kanao who he had heard from Aoi.

Next Morning...
Tanjiro and Inosuke had gone to training.
Aoi sat in front of them "Good morning guys! At first we'll be training your reflexes."
Aoi got some balls "I'll throw these balls at you and you should dodge them."
Inosuke was very happy "Hahahaha! That's great! Let me try it first!"
Aoi ignored him "Tanjiro you are the first."
Inosuke was furious "What! I should have been the first!" Aoi was calm and looked at Inosuke who immediately sat in his seat (Damn!I don't have to mess with her like that.)
Aoi started throwing balls at Tanjiro who dodged them all.
"Very good Tanjiro!"
Aoi kept throwing balls and Tanjiro avoided them all. "This is really easy for me".
That made Inosuke angry
"Hey you girl let me throw those balls."
Inosuke grabbed him and started firing at Tanjiro "Eat this Gonpachiro!" He fired very hard and Tanjiro was scared "Inosuke stop!"
"Hahaha! That's fun!"
Inosuke took everything he found and fired at Tanjiro who failed to evade them all.
At that moment Kanao went out into the yard and Tanjiro watched her "Good morning Kanao!" but Inosuke hit Tanjiro with the laundry bin and he fell down.
Aoi started shouting at Inosuke and Kanao flipped the coin and approaches to Tanjiro and helped him get up.
"Are you okay?"
"Thanks you! I'm okay!"
Tanjiro and Kanao started looking at each other until Aoi came to start the next training.
They were trained until lunch time. After they had gathered they were delighted to see that Shinobu had returned.The girls and Tanjiro were happy and Inosuke didn't care and started eating.After they finished eating Inosuke and Tanjiro went out into the yard immediately but Tanjiro had forgotten the medicines. Aoi had a lot of work to do so she asked Kanao to send to him.
Kanao went out and saw Tanjro who was training alone and she approached. Tanjiro noticed Kanao "Oh what is Kanao?"
Kanao was a little embarrassing
"Your m-me-"
Kanao couldn't tell him so she approached him. But as she approached, her foot stumbled on a stone and she closed her eyes as she sobbed.
Tanjiro tried to help her but Kanao leaned over her. Kanao noticed that she was not hurt and opened her eyes.
She blushed a great deal from that moment and she raised her head to see Tanjiro who was looking at her "Kanao are you okay?".Kanao's face became completely red and she immediately left Tanjiro "I'm sorry for this!" and she ran away.
Kanao was hiding behind a tree and she was too embarrassed by that moment (What I did! Those feelings I had when my body was touching him,I have never felt that way before.What I am thinking? I hope that Tanjiro didn't tell the others!) Kanao turned his head to look at Tanjiro.
Tanjiro stood up and was confused by what happened but he started to smile "Kanao is really beatiful!".
Kanao heard Tanjiro and blushed and then left.
But every scene that happened Shinobu had watched "Ara Ara! Love is coming in the air!"

This is the first part for this couple and i'm gonna write more for them!I hope you enjoy it!I give you a hint for the next part "In Butterfly Estate has arrived Giyu!"