18 ➵ Blindfolded Makeup Challenge

Blindfolded Makeup Challenge

-

"Hello guys. Today I'm here with Zoella and you all probably know that Zoe loves makeup," Calum said.

"Yes, yes I do. So we decided to do the Blindfolded Makeup Challenge. It's really easy. I have all my makeup essentials here and I will put all that on Calum's face," she explained and smiled her absolutely adorable smile.

"But there's a twist. As the title of this video already says, Zoe will be blindfolded. God, I will look like a clown," he said and chuckled. 

Zoe looked offended, "No you won't. I'm a pro at this, you will look beautiful when I'm finished."

"Are you saying I am not beautiful now? Do I really have to put on makeup first to I look good for you? Guys, Zoe is actually the devil. She's mean and not even sweet."

"Stop being a drama queen. You know you're beautiful even without makeup," she laughed and Calum smiled.

"Yeah, I'm perfect, true. Thank you."

"Jerk."

"Shut up and do my makeup."

✧ ✧

"I don't know, man. He just texted me that Ashton proposed to him and after I sent him about a thousand question marks he told me he would come over after he finished work and tell me everything," I explained and Peanut nodded.

"But didn't Luke break up with him?" he then asked, slightly confused. 

"Yes, that's why I'm so confused about all this. I don't know yet if he said yes. Maybe he said no, that would make more sense. He told me he was done with Ashton and that it was over. He didn't even want me to mention Ashton anymore, that's how done he was with him."

"But why would Ashton propose to Luke if he knew that Luke didn't want him anymore?"

"I guess because it's the safest way to get him back. Who could say no to a proposal? I know Luke can't, so he probably said yes. I just have to wait until he comes over."

Peanut sighed, "Love is a beautiful thing."

"Sometimes. It can also be painful."

"I know, but I like to think positive about things," he said and smiled, then got back to stacking comics in the shelves, leaving me alone behind the counter.

I doodled some stuff down on a small paper, not caring what was happening around me until a customer came in and caught my attention.

It was Isaac but instead of coming over to me or looking for comics he walked over to where Peanut was stacking comics and put his hands in front of the other boys eyes from behind, scaring him a little bit.

I couldn't hear what they were talking about but both looked happy.

Was there something going on between them?

But Peanut wasn't even gay, Avery told me he just looked and acted like he was. Maybe she was wrong.

They hugged and Isaac left again, Peanut started putting the comics in right places again. I slowly walked over and tapped him on the shoulder.

"You need help?" he asked.

"No, just wanted to know why Isaac was here, that's all."

"Oh, uh, for the comics. I mean this is a comic store, why else would people come here? Not for spicy chicken, right?"