Yoona

Guyyyyyysssss!!!!

MOTS7 is on the way and I'm not sure I'm ready...I don't why but the 7 is daunting to me...I feel like we're getting an album full of why BTS loves each other and Army while also being dark and moody and boy oh boy lemme tell you I'm such a sucker for that because they're absolutely adorable and their relationship with one another is the most precious thing ever and I'm also weak for anything dark with meaningful lyrics - but also because I feel like this has been planned for so long and theories hurt my head and ahhhh....yea I'm not ready....

Let's be real though is anyone? lol

Please read my author's note at the end :( it's time for another apology from me on behalf of my tardiness to update :(:(:(

But that said, this chapter is...something...

Hope you enjoy!!!!!!!! <3<3<3<3<3<3

P.S. please pay close attention to the first Yoona scene as there is important information in there for later on :)

________________________________________________________________________________

Things were awkward.

Four days after Taehyung and Namjoon's fight, the remaining occupants of the store decided that enough was enough. They couldn't stand to see the two who held such a beautiful bond barely acknowledging one another out of guilt and fear to face the elephant in the room. So it was decided they just needed a little push in the right direction.

So, when Taehyung finally arrived on the fourth day, late again, but present none the less, the opportunity was pounced upon.

Immediately, the blue-haired male had been ambushed and plopped on the couch by a stern looking Jimin in a furry of blue and blond with hats and scarves being flung around in the elder's haste. Seconds later, an equally sulky Namjoon had been dragged into the room by Jungkook. The elder male wouldn't meet Taehyung's eyes even as Jungkook settled him on the couch opposite Taehyung.

The two had been left alone after that, following a demand to remain until they'd made up as well as Jimin and Jungkook exchanging worried but hopeful glances as they dispersed.

The silence was near suffocating to Taehyung. He couldn't sit still, as he constantly fiddled with the hem of his hoodie and fought the urge to just get up and leave before the feeling grew to be too much for him. He wanted to apologize; he was frustrated and every little thing felt irritating to him these days but he knew what he'd said was out of line and no where near how he truly felt, but he couldn't find or force the words he wished to say past his lips. So, begrudgingly, he resolved to sitting and stifling, praying that Namjoon would be the first to raise a conversation.

"Where have you been?"

Was what Namjoon finally spoke, much to Taehyung's relief. His voice was soft and heavily drenched in an ache Taehyung wasn't sure he had ever heard before. He glanced up through the bangs falling over his eyes, tilting his head in confusion. The elder sighed.

"Jungkook says you didn't get home until past 3 am last night and when he woke up at 7, you'd already gone. It's eleven, Tae, where have you been for the past 4 hours, let alone the night before"

Taehyung looked away, shamefully, feeling the claw of something scratching up his throat. He pushed it down, unwilling to feed it anymore; he'd let his internal thoughts stifle, just as he was outwardly.

"I couldn't sleep. Went for a walk." He was aware his voice was harsher than it needed to be, but it was all he manage in the moment. If Namjoon noticed, he didn't comment. Nor did he comment on Taehyung's blatant lack of response to where he'd been in the earlier hours of the morning.