CHAPTER 1

ALEXIE POV

ALEXIE POV

I LAXLY watched Beathrize, I watched her every breath if she was still breathing. Isang linggo na siyang ganyan, isang linggo na siyang nakahiga sa kama, pero hanggang ngayon ay hindi pa rin siya nagising, hanggang ngayon hindi pa matukoy kung sinong lapastangan ang gumawa nito sa kanya. It seems that what happened to her was my fault, if only I had accompanied her at that time, this would not have happened to her now.

I sighed heavily when I remembered what happened to her.

8:25 in the morning, when I woke up. I still have a bit of a headache because I was so drunk last night. I got up and got off the bed and went to the kitchen to get some mineral water from the fridge. While I was drinking water, I felt strange feelings, something like it's not good. I felt heavy, I felt worried.

It's odd.

Agad kong kinuha ang phone para tingnan ang GC naming tatlo. Si Trixie pa lang ang nag chat sa amin. She say "Good morning! Still hang over?"

I felt worried about, Beathrize.

I don't know why I suddenly felt anxious and why Beathrize immediately came to my mind.

Because of my strange feelings. I went to her house to visit her, to get rid of the strange feeling I have now. Balak ko lang kamustahin ang kalagayan niya kong maayos siyang nakauwi kagabi dahil sa sobrang kalasingan niya.

Birthday ni Trixie kahapon, at nagka-siyahan kaming tatlo sa bahay niya. Kami lang tatlo at wala ng iba. Kaya sobrang lasing namin kagabi.

Bumaba ako ng sasakyan, malayo pa lang ay nagtataka na akong pinagmasdan ang bahay niya, ang tahimik, tila walang nakatira.

Hindi naman ganito ang bahay ni Beathrize, huh.

Naka-uwi ba talaga siya kagabi? Oh, baka tulog pa ito hanggang ngayon dahil sa sobrang kalasingan niya?

Maybe so.

I shook my head and decided to head for the door. I was about to ring the doorbell when I noticed the door was slightly open.

Is she awake?

I frowned at why the door of her house was open. Since when will she not close the door? She is a very secure woman.

I didn't pay attention to my strange feeling, I opened the door even more and it was very quiet. "Beathrize?" I called her name but no one answered.

Kusang umangat ang tingin ko sa ikalawang palapag. Baka tulog pa 'to, gigisingin ko na lang siya. Pero bakit bukas ang pintuan ng bahay niya?

I curiously questioned myself.

Umakyat ako sa hagdan, habang pa akyat ako nakarinig ako na may lumangitngit sa kwarto ni Beathrize, kaya agad akong natigilan.

Is she awake? I felt my surroundings, but I couldn't hear anything, or even footsteps. It was quiet, there seemed to be no one, especially in her room.

I continued climbing, "Beathrize?" I was in front of her door, "Beathrize? Are you there?" no one answered, it was very quiet.