▼ Flirting ▼

Leave me some ideas on what to cover next!

》When you look at someone you love, the pupils of your eyes can dilate by up to 45%.

People often mimic the actions of those they are attracted to, subconsciously trying to synchronize with them.

Flirting styles can be grouped into five different categories:

Traditional. The traditional style of flirting adheres to conventional gender roles, where individuals typically expect men to initiate contact with women.

Physical. Physical flirters tend to openly express their romantic interest in others. This style is also associated with being more social and outgoing, as individuals who employ it often rate themselves as such.

Sincere. Individuals who adopt a sincere flirting style aim to establish an emotional bond. They demonstrate friendly behavior and display a genuine curiosity in getting acquainted with the other person.

Playful. Individuals who embrace a playful flirting style view flirting as a form of amusement. They frequently partake in flirting activities for the sheer enjoyment of it, rather than with the intention of initiating a relationship. In Hall's study, men rated themselves higher than women only in the "playful" flirting style category.

Polite. Individuals who adopt the polite flirting style adhere closely to societal norms when engaging in flirtatious behavior. They are notably cautious, striving to steer clear of any actions that could be perceived as improper or offensive.

》The individuals who garner the most attention aren't always the most physically attractive. Rather, it's often those who excel at flirting effectively who draw the most notice.

》Research suggests that to be a brilliant flirt, a person needs to approach it as though they can't fail. Flirting is about attitude

》On average, it takes about three glances at someone before he or she will take the hint that the other person is interested in them.

》The most common mistake people make while flirting according to the Social Issues Research Centre is maintaining too much eye contact. A nonromantic glance lasts only 1.18 seconds and a flirtatious gaze lasts 2–3 seconds. Anything longer is uncomfortable.