37

"God Wayland," I moan, he continue to kiss down my exposed stomach. I feel him run his hand down my stomach.

"So fucking sexy," he grind his hip into me making me feel his glory.

"You want me baby?" His fingers messaging my curls. He nibbles on my mark, I close my eyes and start to see stars.

"Yes," I sigh, I pull away from him and help him remove his shirt. His eyes black with lust mirroring my own.

"I can't wait for you to bear my mark," his fingers skin the waistband of my shorts.

My lips curve up to show him that I'm not going to back down.

"Ok, the cameras are off you two can stop," once Bean said that I push Wayland off me.

"Get up buttercup we only have an hour,"

I quickly put on my clothes and he does the same thing. He opens the window for us to go through it.

We climb up the side of the building, we were on the twentieth floor and we had to climb up twentyfour more. I'm happy that we were in black so we couldn't be seen.

I wore a grey wig and blue contact lenses, in case I had to pass thought the building.

Once to the top we start setting up the antenna so that we can get a signal. We'll use the signal to hack into their mainframe.

"It's set up," I say through the head piece. There was a barrier around the hotel due to that our mind-link doesn't work. No matter how hard we try.

"Ok, I'll need about five minutes, whoever made this did it good. To bad it's not good enough for me," Diane says.

"Hurry," Wayland says.

"I'm on it," I hear typing knowing that she's going at lightning speed.

"Can we talk?"

"About?" I turn to him. The others couldn't hear us.

"Today at breakfast it was rude of her to say that to you. I'm sorry I didn't stand up for you,"

"I don't need you to stand up for me Wayland, what I need is for your people to show me some respect. It starts with you, you let your ex talk to me in any way. No I'm not jealouse but I'm getting inpatient,"

"I'll do my best and handle it next time,"

"You don't deserve this,"

"What?"

"For him to hurt you like this, Storm. He's hurting not only himself but you as well,"

"I wish I can say I don't understand where he's sometimes coming from. He needs time, I can't ask you to give him that, if you have to break him so that he can start over,"

I nod and turn back round. 

I put the mask over my face and the gloves on my hand. I look over the edge of the building to see that they are here to see who is on top of the building.

The risk with this mission is the they have eyes everywhere. Wayland and I both have on glamers on so that they can't recognise our face.

We got a hotel room and pretended to be hot for each other. It was easy to do that with a pill that we took, the bad thing about this pill is it only last ten minutes in our body's because we are royals.

Once in the room we acted all lovie-dovie until Diane could hack into the cameras and make it look like we are having the best night ever.

After ten minutes she's to stop the video and make it lose its sound and only show our actions.

The most important part is to get trackers on the men and women so we can track them to their base.

"Ready?"

"Yeah, please be careful Winter,"

"Always Storm,"

He puts his mask over his mouth. We stand on the edge then jump as soon as we hear the beep.

The wind blows through the wig, I smile as we go down.

As soon as my feet touch the ground I look up the people surrounding us. There was maybe about forty of them in total. 

Their eyes were black with black veins all around their skin. They show their teeth, all black and ugly, unfortunately these ugly ducklings are going to stay ugly for a very long time.

~~~
New Year Update: I'll see you soon