HI

HI !!

It's been a while, since I've updated this book or say anything.

just wanted to stop by to say Hello ! how all of you are doing and how do you enjoy being wrecked by Dora and friends.

Also don't forget if you didn't know that Dora has a second book that you can check in my profile since it's also finish.

I've been waiting for the author to update some more interactive au! but there aren't any and I was hoping if you like this kind of au and it's kinda hard to read in twitter I'll be willing to help you guys to write it down here.

I'm not only helping you guys, a little bit shameless promo. I have some books written by yours truly, pure out of my imagination. It would be a great help and I'll be forever thankful if you go check it out and give comments and votes

my books include:

HELLO JUPITER

BTS as Mythical greek gods

summary:

'What happen when Zeus God of all and Thunder decide to step down, and who would of thought a chance to get a place in the throne?'

status: ON GOING

YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE

BTSau!zombie

summary:

'The world has fallen apart and zombies have taken over, how will the world manage to bring on 7 boys to save the world?'

status: ON GOING

RUNAWAY

BTSau!royals

Summary:

'The world isn't as what we have predicted and a lot has change, and now it's up to Min Sora the only heir of the royal family for a chance to change everything or will she makes it worst when 7 boys manage to come in her life.'

status: ON HOLD

BTS BON VOYAGE

Summary:

'The boys are on the way to film bon voyage but what happen when unexpected turn through out the whole trip will it be the best trip there ever been or the worst one.'

status: ON PROCESS TO PUBLISH