Twenty

"I have been waiting for you, Mr.Romano," Henry said from inside the bar.

"Your wait is over, Henry," Alessandro remarked.

"Why am I locked up?" Henry questioned Alessandro.

"You must be well aware of that Henry, you cheated me." Alessandro gritted his teeth.

"Did I? We both know you can take that cheap land in a blink if you want without dragging me behind the bar, then you tell me why am I here?" Henry questioned again.

"I can't resist cheaters in front of me Henry and you not my friend tried to trap me with that second-" Alessandro paused. " You blackmailed Bianca." He stated.

"I knew it," Henry smirked. " Even you could not resist her charm, could you? Beautiful, curvy, innocent.... virgin. How I wish I could pop her peach and ride it until she begs- "

Instantly Alessandro held Henry's collar, "You bastard, how dare you utter a word on her dignity, she is a woman to be worshipped. I will kill you, you rascal." Alessandro punched him anyway.

Within a second policemen came and dragged Alessandro away from Henry. "Let me go I will kill him."

With that Henry started laughing hard, "This is what Bianca make you do. She trapped you too. First she acts innocent then she plays hard to get and you are also her victim." Henry laughed.

"You-" Alessandro was cut off with the loud vibration inside his pocket. It read Darren as an incoming call.

"What?" Alessandro roared in anger.

"Bianca-"

"What happened to her?" Alessandro became restless.

"Zina fainted an hour ago and is inside ICU, since then Bianca has been crying," Darren reported.

"I'm on my way." Alessandro cut the call and turned to exit just to cut off by Henry.

"Running to precious Bianca? Warn her I will see her soon and snatch her away from you." Henry laughed evilly.

Alessandro wanted to punch him one more time but he had to be with Bianca so he exited the police station with a clenched fist and a sour mood. Nobody could snatch his Bianca away from him, he won't let anybody to do so.

*******

Alessandro reached the hospital in less than twenty minutes and found Roma, Darren, some kids from orphanage and Bianca. She was sitting at the corner and wiping her tears continuously.

Watching her in such a condition his heartfelt cold and had problem in breathing. Was it always this hard to look someone at misery? Or is it because it was Bianca that was crying? His life.

Slowly he walked near Bianca and sat beside her. "Hey, What happened?" He whispered slowly, not to startle her.

But to his surprise she threw her arms on him and cried bitterly. "She- will- die." Bianca muffled on his chest.

"Nothing will happen to her, I promise," Alessandro promised her to which Bianca looked above at his face with wide eyes in search of hope and she could not believe he held determination to bring the world on her feet if she said so.

She wiped her tears to read him properly and asked him again, "promise?"

"I promise you, nothing will happen to her alright? Now you have to be strong for everyone, okay?" He caressed her head and she nodded but rested her head back on his chest in search of warmth.

Soon she fell asleep in his arms and that did not go unseen by everybody around them. Roma had relaxed posture with a hidden smile, Darren was relieved and somewhat surprised that his cold-hearted friend calmed the crying machine, doctors and nurses around them watched them in perplexed and lastly Alessandro was least affected by the looks he was getting. He had to protect his life and her people and could not let ger shed a tear anymore.

With one free hand he messaged all the surgeons, cardiologist and other best doctors of his hospital for a meeting. In less than ten minutes everyone was sitting inside the meeting hall and not to mention he had Bianca with him on his lap soundly asleep.

Everyone had their eyes wide and mouth open but nobody dared to question him. Soon Alessandro mentioned his agenda to hold the meeting and Darren showed them the reports and history of Zina. The doctors suggested for the earliest surgery with the best team they could provide to which Alessandro nodded and gave them a green signal and dismissed them.

"You are truly a log while sleeping, but cute log." Alessandro chuckled watching her sleep in a awe for such a long time