Chappy 20:Sorry

Nash's POV

SORRY

that word is always on my mind. but fuck, Chelsea is one sided thought. she did not listen to me.

But I WON'T GIVE UP

Chelsea's POV

Nandito ako sa kwarto ko. I'm packing my things.

Isang linggo na ang nakakalipas noong nagising si Nash. It's been a long time for me, but it's time to let go too.

I can't believe Nash can do that thing to me. He broke my heart so bad.

I dialed Kaycee's number. We are going to US. Matagal tagal na din ang pag stay ko dito. I think it's time for me to go back. Do the things that are right.

Am I right?

[Chel,are you sure th--] I cut kaycee's words.

"I'm sure. Let's see at the airport" sabi ko at ibinaba na ang tawag. No one can stop me except....ugh nvm.

Inilagay ko na ang mga maleta ko sa kotse ko. I got my car. I'm college. Pinaandar ko yon.

But someone stoped me. Shit!

Nash's POV

"Chelsea! Please hear me out! " sabi ko habang pinupokpok ang salamin ng kotse nya.

I can't see her. Her car is tinted. But I can sense that she is crying. Oh please Chelsea please don't hurt yourself.

She go down to her car. Hope I can stop you Am I the one you're waiting?

"What?!" She said with tears. Fuck! Sinubukan kong lapitan sya pero, I think I'm not the right one to do that.

Chelsea's POV

"Let me explain!" Sabi ni Nash. I'm ready for this. I'm ready to break up with him. He loves Shaina and I hate that fact.

"That night, Shaina tell me if I did not kiss her. Sh-she will kill you. Sorry, I'm an asshole for kissing her. But Chel--" cut his words. Fucking LIAR

"You want that too! " i shouted this time. I let out a big sigh. The heck! What does he wants?!

"I was just scared of loosing you that time" sabi nya at niyakap ako. I can't move. I don't have strength.

Nanlalambot ang tuhod ko. My eyes are crying so hard. At ang buong katawan ko ay manhid. I don't know what to feel. Hindi ko alam kung anong paniniwalaan ko.

Am I selfish kung sasabihin kong magpapakatanga ako this time? Just this time please.

My mind says no but my heart shouts for a yes.

----------

It's been 4 yrs. And that decision make my life wonderful. I can't imagine my life if I say no that time.

Gladly I say YES

ALWAYS REMEMBER,

you're fate is not written. You're the one who will write it. By picking the BEST decision that you know. You're fate is up to you. ALWAYS.

And I'm gladly to say that.... This is

The End

-----
If I get 100 votes. I will go ud the SPECIAL CHAPTER.  I know you are curious what happened but yeah. It's finish.

Support my other stories please!

~MissGwenWen