Part 6

Force Marriage pt. 6
Jeon Jungkook

You sighed as you scrolling your phone looking back at the pictures between you and Taehyung.

Slowly you select all the pictures and click on the delete button and deleted all the memories between the both of you.

You feel like a burden has been lifted up from your chest. You take a deep breath as a drop of tear fall on your face.

Yes, he hurt you.

Yes, really did left you but still, he is the reason you know what love is. He is the reason you know the feeling of butterflies in your tummy.

You're not mourning but you're sad because you both share a really good memories together but things aren't meant to be between you two.

Jungkook has been ignoring you for the past 3 weeks.

You've tried your best to talk to him, make a conversation with him.

He will reply with either a single word or just a nod and shaking his head.

Your mind becomes empty.

You can't think what else can you do to let him talk to you and be with you like the good old times.

Deep in your heart you do miss him.

You know you are the one who rejected him, you are the one who is always mean towards him.

But things aren't the same anymore.

You just realized that you've fallen in love with him. You didn't know how or when but it is what you felt.

You had fallen in love with your husband, the one who you thought was your life destroyer is the person who catches your tiny heart.

Now you realize that you miss him, you miss his presence, you miss his goofiness, you miss his touch, you miss his good morning pecks.

You miss everything about him.

"Why things have to turn out like this when I was just about to feel happiness? Am I really aren't allowed to be happy?"

You mumble to yourself, wiping away your tears. A painful chuckle slip out of your puffy red lips.

You shook your head reminding yourself that all of these happen because of you.

"If only I pushed Taehyung away in the first place..." you sighed.

You unlock your phone and look at the time, 8:00AM

"shit! Jungkook!"

You quickly go to your bathroom doing your morning routine and immediately went down to the kitchen.

You made a toast and put them on the table. You take out his banana milk from the fridge and put it beside the toast.

You heard footsteps coming down from the stairs.

You made yourself look presentable from the reflection of the kettle even though you kinda pale.

You saw him walk in the kitchen, you smile at him and went over to him.

"Morning Kook..." you greet him softly.

As usual, he just give you a blank stare not replying to your morning wishes. You make sure to keep your little heart strong.

"I made you toast, the banana milk is still cold" you smile at him.

He just take the drinks and and went over to the door.