[Pretty]

The next day, things had started to change in the academy. People have noticed how the (H/C) haired girl has suddenly started taking to their famed ace, and they weren't having it.

When (F/N) arrived to her first class, all she could hear were the things people were whispering and they weren't very pleasant. Her classes continued on that way, all the way until her English class.
The girl had most of the volleyball boys in her class, and they seemed to notice her mood. Ushijima sat next to her quietly, doing something she had asked him to do for the project.

"She's such a slut. Which boy do you think she'll sleep with next?" Someone walking by snickered.

Ushijima heard this and turned his head slightly.

"Probably Tendo-Kun. Little whore has him wrapped around her finger. Did you see them at lunch?"

During lunch, Tendo and (L/N) were bumping a volleyball back and forth while making jokes. Tendo then bought them some yogurt even though (L/N) could have paid for herself.

Ushijima kept his glaze on the two until he heard their next statement.

"I think it'll be Ushijima. Our ace doesn't even know what'll hit him. Such a slut."
"Now that you say it, it could be him."

Ushijima turned his head back to his paper, looking at (L/N) slightly. He could tell she had heard what the two had said. "Who are they talking about? And why are they mentioning Tendo and I?"
The girl sighed, "Me, Ushijima-Kun. They're talking about me."

The bell had rung and (L/N) had left as soon as possible.

"Well, what's going on with her?" Reon asked.
Ushijima swung his bag over his shoulder, "People are calling her a slut and whore because of last night."
Semi frowned, "All we did was play volleyball."
"Maybe," Tendo pursed his lips, "Someone saw her when she was fixing Ushijima's form for a jump serve."
  "That might explain it." Reon sighed.
  "What was wrong with her fixing my form?" Ushijima asked.
  The boys all had the same thought in their head, poor, clueless Ushijima.
  "It looked like she was about to give you head." Tendo shrugged. After his words came out, Semi and Reon had slapped the back of his head.
  Ushijima stared at where the girl was sitting, "I'm going to talk to her."

  The four of them walked through the campus, still hearing the horrible things said about (L/N).

  "I bet she thinks she's all that because she's the Queen of the Court."

  The boys stopped.

  "Was the Queen of the Court."

  The three boys who actually express emotions gave each other confused looks while Ushijima just walked on.
  The four made it to the dorms, walking up the stairwell.

  "Do any of you know her dorm number?" Reon asked.
  Ushijima just kept walking, "510."
  The boys didn't even question how he knew it, they just followed their ace.

  After three knocks in the door, a voice called out to them. "One minute!"

  The door opened and a girl with silver hair and black eyes stood. "Ushijima-Kun, Reon-Kun, Semi-Kun, Tendo-Kun, what are you doing here?"
  "We're looking for (L/N)."
  The girl raised a brow, "So the rumors are true? I would have thought my roomie would have told me."
  "What! No!" Semi waved his hands in panic, "We just need to talk to her."
  "Oh. Well, she isn't here right now. You can comeback around 10, that's when she normally gets back."

  "Why do people call her the Queen of the Court?" Ushijima asked. Of course he was focused on that.
  (L/N)'s roommate gave a sad smile, "I would go talk to the girl's team about that. Or even the junior high team."
  "Which girl's team," Tendo waved his hands around, "The basketball team? The dance team? Cheer?"
  "Volleyball."
  The boys bowed, thanking the girl, and made their way towards the gym the girl's team would practice in when Reon stopped them.
  "Aren't they away for a practice match?"