cincuenta

"You ready to go show everyone outside now so we can leave?" Arcelia nodded her head and looped her arm with Oscar's once she had everything that she needed.

Everyone outside was wearing a tux, or their good jeans with a button up. The chambelanes were in front and the cholos were spread all around. The front door opened and Oscar first, but they already saw him so no one cared. Then, Arcelia walked out and all the guys started cheering while she did a spin for them.

"You got a limo?!"

The chambelanes wore all black with a gold vest and bow tie, and once she saw them, Arcelia started clapping.  "You guys look so cute."

"Let's go before we're late and the photographer leaves."  Arcelia nodded and picked up her dress before she started to speed walk over.

Traditionally, only the chambelanes and damas would get in the limo with the quinceañera, but then there would only be 4 of them, so some Santos got into Oscar's impala and the rest got into the limo.

The place they were going to take their pictures was just a boujee park in Brentwood that looked beautiful to Arcelia.  It was kind of similar to Balboa Park in San Diego, only this one was closer. Plus it was just down the street from the venue of where the quince was going to be.

For the next 20 minutes, Arcelia was blasting music through the limo while people were standing up and dancing around. Before, Jamal was in a corner and completely terrified of the Santos that kept staring at him, and now he was right beside them rapping to one of the songs Arcelia put on.

Some people stared when the limo pulled up, but then looked away when they saw the cholos jump out. Sebastian helped Arcelia out to make sure she didn't trip, and then they all started walking around the large park, taking pictures wherever they found a good location.

There were picture of the chambelanes, of Arcelia (of course), the chambelanes with Arcelia, Arcelia with just one chambelane, everything. Then there were family pictures of Arcelia with Oscar, and then both of them with Cesar. And because she didn't want them to feel left out, Arcelia took pictures with the Santos who couldn't sit still, so all of those pictures were goofy.

"I feel famous." One of the cholos said.

Right now, Oscar, Cesar and Arcelia were all under an archway, but Arcelia kept laughing at how many bald people were with her at the moment.

× × ×

"Kneeling for 2 hours was not the move."  Arcelia groaned as she and her chambelanes walked out of the church after everyone left.  She pat her dress and then looked up to Sebastian.  "Are we still getting milkshakes?"

Sebastian nodded and put his arm across Arcelia's shoulders as they all walked to their limo.  "I already ordered, so we just have to pick them up and go to the party."

Arcelia smiled and squeezed Sebastian's hand three times.  "Gracias, amor."  She had to stop walking, but she leaned up and kissed his cheek, only because Oscar and Cesar could see them.

"Wait do we get milkshakes?"  Jamal looked at Sebastian who nodded his head.  Jamal then eased up and fist pounded Cesar.  "I love employee discounts."

"To In-N-Out!"  The four of them all cheered and got back inside the limo.  They had about an hour to spare before they had to be at the reception, so they all had planned to pick up food to eat over there or in the limo.

"Do I have to get out? I don't want people to stare at me." Arcelia told the group.

Jamal shook his head. "No, we'll go get it and you can stay in here. Plus you're going to be dancing a lot, so you shouldn't be walking."

Arcelia nodded her head and then leaned it onto Sebastian's shoulder. "Are you tired already? We haven't even gotten to the party yet."

"No, I'm just happy."  Arcelia smiled.  "Wait were we supposed to wait for the Santos?"

"I don't think so.  They all went somewhere with Oscar, but they took like 3 cars."  Sebastian explained.  Arcelia nodded her head and held his hand while Jamal stood up and started singing along to Michael Jackson. And since she accidentally left her phone with Oscar, Arcelia was using Sebastian's phone to record for Snapchat.

"Seba, mira." Sebastian looked down to Arcelia, but she just zoomed in on his face before laughing. "You're ugly."

"If he's ugly, why are you dating?"

"Cállate, Michael Jackson."

what do u think the surprise is for the quince??  it's good... or bad... 😈😈