A new start 🍒

The windy air of Portland was the last thing I wanted at the moment. I had things to do and new people to meet. I sighed as I ran to my car with tears running down my face. I could make this something it's not, but I'm only leaving home. Finally. After wanting to go for years, and my mom finally said it's okay.

I drove til I was in Dallas. I had to stop here for a concert. Sadly it wasn't someone I really know, but it's something new. I ended up buying VIP passes to whoever it is? Suicideboys? And I think it said someone named Pouya? I didn't know anything, I just brought the ticket. See I'm not someone who cares much, and honestly I was happy to go to this concert. Even though I know nothing.

"Ma'am take your bag off and all metal ideas please" the security said.

I took off my pastel purple mini bookbag and my rings. I walked through the detector and the guard motioned for me to grab my bag. The only things in my bag was some girly things, a chance of clothes and some weed hidden. I might not know who it is but the name says they allow weed. I got my ticket out and shown the guard.

"VIP goes through that door on your left and then show the guard your ticket and you'll get a badge", the ticket guard said.

I smiled and thanked him as I walked over to the other guard. He handed me a badge and let me into the room.

The room smelled of weed and I saw a few people smoking. I smiled as someone with long hair that was blue came up to me.

"Yo! Join the party! There's drinks over there and if you wanna smoke. It's all over! I'm pouya by the way.", he said and I smiled.

"Thank you. I'm autumn." I stuck out my hand and he shook it.

"damn. Peachy lil thing are you. Oh shit!" He looked over to the couches and grabbed my hand. "Come on!" I sat beside him as a guy with dreads sat on my other side.

"Who's this hottie?"the one with dreads said.

"I'm autumn. And you are?"

"Scrim" he said as he lit the Blunt he had in his mouth. He did a sharp inhale and handed it to me. I took it and took a drag. It was nice to finally have something and someone to smoke with. Even if it wasn't a friend.

"Scrim please can I get a hug", a random girl said. I smiled as another girl pushed me onto the ground.

"Hey! Hey! All you'll bitch back the fuck up" pouya said as he helped me up.

"She's not hurt so why does she matter?" , the first random girl says.

"S she's right. I'm fine. Nothing even happened." I said as my knees had carpet burn. I smiled and grabbed my bag.

"I have a chance of clothes anyways"

"There's a bathroom over there" pouya pointed to a door.

"Thanks. "

      I changed into a black shirt with ftp on it that I bought it off their website, and a black shirt. Nothing was wrong with my other clothes, but the dirt on them. Plus I wanted to have a reason to show of their merch. I walked back to the couches to see girls all over scrim. Most of them without most of their clothes. I sighed but kept smiling.

"Hey your back! And with merch on!" Pouya said as he handed me one of the cups in his hand. I drank it not caring about it.

"This is ruby." Pouya said. A guy with a blunt in his mouth tilted his head down as the smoke covered over his face. There was something about his that was different from scrim. He seemed nicer.

"Nice to meet you but the shows about to start in a little bit so we gotta get ready", ruby said. He seemed so cold hearted. Maybe he's not different.

"Y yea.. I. I'm sorry to be in your way ruby."

"Oh shit! I was talked to Kevin not you hun", he said finally smiling at me.

"Hey ruby after the show, can she come with us and smoke?" Pouya,now called Kevin, questioned.

"It's up to her dude. Can't force a girl to stay with you"

"I'd love too!" I said smiling.

"Good. We the shows gonna start soon so we'll see you after?" Kevin said giving me a side hug as they told everyone else thank you for coming. I left and went to my seat smiling.

~ I rushed this. Kinda? I'm not sure how I wanted to do it and if I leave the app it's all deleted so. But thank you for reading. Please like and maybe give me ideas?
Word count: 820 words