The Great Escape

I just stay in my head, it's the only place they can't hurt me. I really just want to die right now.  I hear the door open, but I don't move, I don't even flinch when he touches me.  Squatting down in front of me, his boots and legs is all I can see.  He continues to be silent, rubbing my hair, it seems like a long time before he speaks.

"Well, I've had fun teaching you, now you can take what you know and use it in the world.  I sure wish I had the chance to break in all your holes, more now, since I can't sell you.  It seems your rescue is here.  If I live and you don't die in the crossfire, I'll fuck your pussy just like I fucked your other holes.  Now, let's go see who would want you."

With that he throws me over his shoulder then passes me off to one of the big guys, not bothering to conceal my body or the damage he did.   

I'm carried into an even bigger dark room; more concrete floor and the big man drops me.  I already hurt so much; I barely feel it.  I hear him talking to someone, but I don't care. I just want to close my eyes and never open them again.  He rolls me over with his foot, showing the other people in the room the front of my body.  I continue to look straight ahead, site unfocussed until a pair of boots walks into my line of vision and the next thing, I know a body has landed on top of me and is talking softly to me; there are loud gunshots going off from all over this place; if I'm lucky, one will hit me.  It's Shooter who's been whispering in my ear, but I can't get excited.  He's telling me how sorry he is and how much he loves me.  I just feel dirty, like I'll never be clean again.

We stormed the warehouse, splitting off into different directions, better to surprise and eliminate as many threats as possible.  All these hallways converged into one back storage area, open, concrete floor.  The very thought of my girl being in this place turns my stomach, much less what they did to her.  She's not going to be the same after this, this is the threat that has been dogging her since she was pinned in that car and I will destroy it.  I wait for the signal that means the rest of my team are in here, then we move forward as one, before we are stopped by one man.  Demon.

"Well Shooter, how nice of you to join us.  I believe I have something of yours and you want it back, of course, you might not after you hear of all the fun, we had with her.  She screams real pretty.  Not a very talented mouth though, but her ass sure is tight."

It's all I can do not to put a bullet in his head.  Another man walks out, with what I can only assume is Sarah Grace.  Her hair is matted, she's covered in bruises and dirt: dried white stains all over her body.  She hangs limp over his shoulder until the big man drops her to the floor in a heap and she doesn't move, her hair covers her face and she seems surrounded by desolation. By the way she's so still, it's like she's given up on life, on getting out of here, everything and it almost breaks me.

"I was going to sell her, had some very high bidders wanting her, so no one was allowed to touch her, well that's not true.  They just had to make sure my buyer bought a virgin.  To see her laying there with my come all over her face and tits, on her ass hole when I shoved in; perfection.  I even took some pictures for you; I hope you enjoyed them.  Her pussy sure is pretty, tight little thing, I could barely get one finger in there, much less the four that finally fit.  And the way if taste, exquisite, I don't think I could have a meal in a five-star restaurant that tasted better than eating her."

He rolls her over to face me, uncovering her face; my heart just broke for her.  Her eyes are blank and unseeing, she doesn't even flinch when he touches what's mine and coos to her about how good her pussy tastes.  When he stands up straight, he's a dead man.  I begin walking forward, slowly, my gun still trained on him.  He knows he's dead, so he doesn't care who he takes with him.  We know him and the other guy are the only threats still here, thanks to thermal imaging.  As soon as I dive for her my team will eliminate him and the other one.  As I get closer and look in her eyes, I'm fighting tears. Her face is still covered in someone else's come, it's around her mouth, in her hair, down her neck and covers her whole upper body.  I realize she's not even here with us right now, she's gone somewhere far into her own mind to escape what they did to her.  Thankfully Zip is with us, I won't have to take her to a hospital and subject her to more scrutiny.  As soon as I lower myself into her line of sight, the team starts shooting.  I cover her with my own body as best I can, talking to her, trying to bring her out of where she's locked herself.  The guys begin sweeping what's left of the back of this building and Zip runs to my side to see what he can do here, he takes off his shirt and hands it to me, I put it on her as carefully and quick as I can.  I hand my gun off to Zip and pick her up to carry her out of this place.  Robot is waiting in one of the SUV's and ready to send the word to Boomer to blow it.  Boomer is currently placing explosives in the whole building, there will be nothing left of this place.  Me, Creeper, and Zip are taking her in the other SUV to the cabin we've been using as base for the past week.  The first thing I'm going to do is get her clean, maybe it will bring her out of this, a little at least.  I climb in the back holding her close to my chest, looking into her eyes and she stares vacant back at me.  Her face is covered in bruises, dirt and stains, that I don't even want to consider, her lips are swollen, dry, and cracked, with a cut on her bottom lip; I work the Chapstick out of my pocket, as best I can without moving her too much, and smear it on her lips.  I look at her whole face and see tears moving down her cheeks, flowing freely and washing a little of the dirt away, but this scares me more, because, her eyes still have that dead stare in them, with tears.  I feel my tears start and I don't even care that my buddies are here to see.  I just tell her how sorry I am over and over; I broke my promise to her.  She doesn't move or even utter a sound, I hate what they did to her, if I knew where Critter was, I would kill him.  The guys get out leaving us in here, giving me, a minute and I know Zip will go set up in the bedroom.  He's going to want to look at her injuries, all of them.  I don't know if I can stay with her for that, but I have to; I can't leave her to go through it alone.