S E V E N

My heart ached for him , I was sad for him when he was telling me his story looking all vulnerable. I wanted to make him happy in anyway possible, I just saw so much good in him .

I might have been the happiest person alive after Oliver opened up to me . I just felt so relieved and happy that he let that all out . It must have been hard and heavy to carry all that on his shoulders.

" Oli ? " I called , he shot me a confused look from the couch. " I want to watch a movie " I sighed totally bored .

"Oli ?" He repeated , as if he was trying the word on his mouth . I smiled "Yes it's your nickname, you don't mind do you ?" He shrugged, shaking his head. There was a hint of amusement in his expression.

He stood up walking to his room "I'll grab my laptop " I turned my head towards him giving him a glare " you have a laptop and you never told me ???" I shried .

"You never asked " He replied from the room , probably shrugging. I sighed. I went to his room and knocked on the open door to grab his attention . " I'm coming in" I announce before stepping in . He nodded and proceeded to turn his laptop on .

It wasn't my first time in his room , I slept in his room , on his bed even , I never really checked the room out . Yeah busy checking him out .I slapped myself before my train of thoughts gets out of hand .

His room was just like the house , clean and empty, it was minimalistic. It wasn't the stereotypical males room , no posters , no cloth piles , no mess , and just spotless . I walked to him resting my chin on his shoulders . He was bent down , focused . He was creating a Netflix account for me , from scratch. I was so touched , I wanted to hug him so bad .

" You don't have to Oli " I interjected honestly, if we spoke together I would have been happy too . He gave me a quick glance " it's fine " . I went and jumped on his bed , I was in love with his bed , so soft and cozy.

I patted the empty spot next to me "come here " and so he did . He sat next to me then covered both of or out legs with the cover. I smiled and watched him finishing setting his account .
" yay " I clapped like a little kid, to which he smiled at .

" pick " he gave me the laptop on my lap. I smirked " anything? " he replied with a nod. I didn't know what to do, I couldn't decide I was indecisive. I didn't know what genre he would like ,I assumed horror so I did.

" You don't mind horror do you ?" I asked waiting for his answer . " I dont "
I turned on some horror movie . I scooted closer to him and placed the screen on both our legs to it can be in the middle .

I rested my head slowly on his shoulders , afraid of how he would react . He scooted closer so that my head was fully rested on his shoulder.
Horror wasn't necessarily something I liked but I was willing to do that for him .

A jump scare came making me jump slightly and we weren't even 10 minutes into the movie. I leaned into his body for comfort , I wanted to feel safe. It was a bit chilly, I rubbed my hands together . Oli noticed and took my hands in his immediately warming them up . His hands were so warm and huge .My hands looked tiny compared to his I was convinced he isn't human .

He was tracing patterns on my hands with his thumb making me get tingles all over my body . We were so close to each other , I was resting my whole body on his . I forgot about the movie all I was thinking about is- him .

" Were you scared? When you were left alone ? " I tilted my head to look in his eyes . His eyes met mine making me all flustered . " yes " I changed my position so that I was hugging him . He fixed his position a bit so he can complement mine . His hands hands where around my body pulling me closer to him . One hand around my back and one around my waist.

His eyes weren't empty anymore, they didn't hold fear or sadness.
" I'll never leave you " I whispered leaning even closer to his touch snuggling my head on his chest . He gave me a soft small smile "I know "