Testosterone Boy #Brallon

Title: Testosterone Boy

Pairing: Brallon

Genre: Prompted - Smut

Warnings: Homosexuality, Explicit language, Graphic sexual content,

Description: "I'm only the girl in bed."

Word Count: 2113

Authors Note: AU in which Knox, Amelie, Breezy, and Sarah don't exist.

----

Brendon smiled, chocolate eyes trailing over the tall, slim figure of Dallon's body. The small curves of his hips swayed lightly, as he carefully tip-toed across the carpet, the shaggy fabric sticking against the undersides of his feet. A warm, steaming mug of coffee pressed against the tips of his soft fingers, thumbnails tapping a small rythm against the white mug.

A tranquild humming broke from his pretty, pink lips, which brushed along the rim of the plastic, causing small puffs of steam to cloud his vision. Brendon's grin grew as wide as the Grand Canyon, as he recognised the mellow tune of Lying Is The Most Fun A Girl Can Have Without Taking Her Clothes Off.

"That song reminds me of you," Brendon mumbled sleepily, then yawned loudly, drawing Dallon's attention from the large window.

He turned in Brendon's direction, and chuckled, cerulean eyes taking in the apearence of the singer's small, curled body, hidden by large, snug white sheets, and pillows. Brendon stretched out his right arm, making child-like grabbing motions in Dallon's direction.

Blue and white boxers crinkled, as Dallon's fit legs strolled slowly towards the large hotel bed, decorated in white padding. He placed down the warm mug on the brown bed-side table, before swinging his legs over the side of the spongy matress. Brendon exhaled lightly, content, as Dallon wriggled himself under the soft covers, strewn lazily over the bed.

"Should we get these teen hearts beating faster, faster?" Dallon teased, eyebrows raised suggestively, his left arm drapped over the curve in Brendon's side. Brendon chuckled, breath hot against the blanket, wrapped up to his dainty nose.

"Hello, testosterone boy," He greeted, carefully arching his back against the matress, sluggishly forcing himself away from the warmth of the blankets. With his knees planted in the springs of the matress, he crawled towards Dallon, who giggled softly. "That makes you the harlequin girl."

Brendon smiled, lips curved, eyes crinkled, and laughed. He arranged himself down, pressed flat over the cold, sheetless area, and stared up at Dallon through his messy, brown hair. Dallon's nose suddenly bumped against Brendon's, clumsily hovering over the smaller man. His knees presed between Brendon's, toes digging agaisnt the fabric of the fitted sheet, as he craned his neck downwards, and his lips were everywhere, all at once. "I'm only the girl in bed."

Dallon snorted, blue eyes flicking upwards to meet brown irises, peering down at him. He shook his head fondly, before returning to his trail of markings. Licking across the skin of Brendon's collar bone, he let out a small sigh, attracted to the lavender taste of his partner.

Teeth bared down, drawing across delicate, pale skin, slowly trailed downwards. Small, pink markings surrounded the area, each gentle movement followed by a shallow breath from Brendon. Dallon's fingers smoothly traced along every inch of skin, ghosting over the outline of each bone, scar, and bruise, his lips following shortly after. With his fingertips ghosting just above the area of desire, Dallon fluttered his eyes, watching Brendon's blissed expression.