Chapter 11 ( Escaped )

Diba Hinihiling nyo toh?! Okay Here yah Goes! :">

===========================================================================

Time: 7pm

Location: Las Vegas Nevada

[ Last 2 years Ago. ]

"Are you sure about marrying her? You don't know even know her that much.."

While Sipping her Red whine..

Damn this Woman..

She's the only person who can I talk about serious Things. Pag kasi sa mga Hunkies .

Hindi ko ma kausap yun ng Matino and It's good to take advices to those people who are much older than you right?

" Baka naman kasi Chace, Pera lang ang Habol niya sayo.. I mean--"

"No , Crystal She's different I know her very well . Napagmasdan ko na siya Since Highschool we shared the same school I told you that.." I sip another drink from my whine.

"Your a Intellegent man Chace , I know you so well.. Just think about it. Marriage isn't really your thing. and I bet that Lady wants a serious relationship.. Can you handle that?" she ask while crossing her leg.

Napa iling nalang ako.

"I don't know about her. She seem so complicated to deal with. Her Innocent and braveness Kilss me and affect me so deep . So different.." I hiss.

She just give a Crook smile.

"You are Complicated to be with Chace.. You never Incounter a Serious relationship.. You love to control not to be controlled." She say while touching my Arms.

"You're right..*I Sigh* to escape this overload shitness I need to do this.."

"Good boy.." then she smiles. " Well , salamat sa invite. I should be heading to Korea by now.. " she stand up.

"Yeah. Sure thanks anyway . Your a good friend Crystal.."

"Sure I am and Will always.." then she hug me tapos kumalas na.

" Don't worry about the Papers and the Church I'll handle it all , Dalhin mo nalang siya dun then Tapos."

Tapos ngumite ito at umalis na ..

END OF FLASHBACK.

"Just be Happy for me Ok?" I hiss to her.

"I am happy for you and I don't wanna lose you.." Crystal Hiss .

" I love her . Only her." I answer her back.